Red Steel PERSONAL REVIEW (check it out)

EDIT: ok, sorry, i see now that you want us to leave a comment on the site. well then, what was the purpose of bumping the thread?

Last edited:
i left you a comment, i thought it was a good review. props.

Very good i see, and i would say quite a realistic rating, however I thought that his name is Scott-san and he was japenese, not an american bodyguard? I'm not really sure on this but that's the impression I got.

But yeah very nice review there :arf:

That was really good dude. I left an anonymous comment as well. Anyways congrats and I hope your blog works out. And definitely post more here. We need more people like you to be on this forum instead of the mindless drones who keep post, "ZOMG when is the NEW channel coming out!?" or "WTF what VC games are coming out?". And then last BUT certainly not least theres the ever infamous, "ZOMFG when is Brawl/Galaxy/Metroid Prime coming out!? And will SONIC be in it!? I REALLY hope so....:D "

WiiGod said:
Very good i see, and i would say quite a realistic rating, however I thought that his name is Scott-san and he was japenese, not an american bodyguard? I'm not really sure on this but that's the impression I got.

But yeah very nice review there :arf:

His name is Scott. The Japanese put "san" behind everything (remember Karate Kid). I don't know about the bodyguard thing. I thought he was just the girl’s boyfriend.

Back