Redsteel :P

i have been playing redsteel now since christmas and i am reall ystuck on the "bunny lvl". Can anyone help me, at one point you have to climb a big ladder and jump a gap where 2 doors are on the other side (closed), how do u get through them????????:mad5: :yikes:

plz post a reply

Theres a bug where the game starts to suck if you play it for more than 15 minutes at a time.

ive found a cool bug in the bunny level, instead of jumping out the window, walkaround the outside of the building every thing is frozen!!!!1:lol:

this game was a great idea but was made wrong due to its low budget.

I personally found the game gets a lot better as you play it more. You get used to the awkward controls and you can actually start to have some fun. It's still a bit subpar but it's not worthless. I'm happy I bought it and I'm happy I played it the whole way through...I'm unhappy that it's a relatively short game however.

yea this game and all other shooter games are a lot funner played on a big screen. preferably 50" and larger because the aiming experience w/ the wii controller feels like your're really aiming at something in real life. if you're playing it on a small tv which I tried, it seems basic and it kinda feels like a normal fps from a gamecube, ps2 or ps3 or xbox360. So go try it on a big screen (if not yours, go to your friends or babydady crib) sit back on a couch with ur elbow on your side of your midsidesection of your body or on your thigh and experience it and tell me what you think.

Back