Zelda OR Redsteel ??

Pickle

WiiChat Member
Apr 19, 2007
I was given 50 pounds for my birthday, I bought another Nunchuck (which I used to beat up my brother in wii sports ;) ) and I am wondering whether to get Zelda or Redsteel.

I have heard that Redsteel's multiplayer is amazingly funny yet apparently it's harder control than Zelda.
Zelda on the otherhand has terrific graphics and has great gameplay.

Please, Help me decide :)

Zelda is a must for any Wii owner - it's a simple classic, from the moment it came out. The fighting, adventure & detail is immense and fantastic. It's a must get.

Press the mushroom below this post if I was helpful. :)

PICKLE.......PLEASE listen mate. Zelda T.P is an absolutely brilliant game which will, in decades to come, be looked upon as a genuine classic.

I have no "downer" on R.S. ( it's a lot better than the impression that some of the reviews give! ), but it's simply not in the same class as T.P. I promise you buddy.

So wonder no more! Just get T.P. with your generous present and you'll soon be immersed in the most wonderful, huge, adventure, and be able to experience the legend which is the world of the Zelda series!

Just my opinion.

Zelda, in my opinion RedSteel is given too much credit, i didnt find it that interesting, so ZELDA ALL THE WAY

Red Steel is a lot of fun, I would say you should rent it; however, as everyone else has said, Zelda is a definite purchase.

Back