Help with game choice!!

nathansdiary

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Hiya...another newbie lol!!

I have a problem....launch day is nearly here, I have my Wii pre ordered and am getting wii play, nunchuck, zelda, rayman.

I now can afford an extra game and can't decide what to get. I have played Marvel on the 360 and really liked it but have seen it pick up average reviews on the wii stating the controls are annoying.

The second choice is Redsteel, I do not like FPS games and have only ever really enjoyed one which was timesplitters 2 but something aboutthis game is drawing my attention!

Help.....has anyone seen/played marvel or redsteel and can offer some guidance lol!!

My friend has marvel and I think the controls are alright. If you can get past the fact that its just a port with tacked on controls, its pretty fun. But if you have a regular console, it would be better to buy it for that...

Red steel however, would be absolutely terrible on a regular console... but on wii, its pretty fun... People liken it to goldeneye and thats the first thing that my friends and I thought as well. THis is like goldeneye!

If you want to know more I have a few thoughts here: http://www.wiichat.com/red-steel/7735-my-thoughts-red-steel.html

I will have to think about it over the next few days lol!!

Part of me agrees that with sports, play, Zelda and rayman I really don't need anymore....maybe could buy the official carry bag or 3rd wiimote&nunchuck but am tempted to stock up on games

If you can i would advise trying to get another Wiimote since swapping controllers during Wii sports can be a bit annoying and usually people dont use the straps in the situation which can cause a flying wiimote.

please dont get red steel, it is absoultley horrible, and marvel is pretty good i think, but theres other titles like trauma center, madden, and excite truck.-good titles.

I thought of renting a few to see what i thought but my local choices have told me that they won't be renting wii games till at least march next year.....that sucks!!

nathansdiary said:
I thought of renting a few to see what i thought but my local choices have told me that they won't be renting wii games till at least march next year.....that sucks!!
wat do you mean, they have them but you cant rent them or they dont have them...my blockbuster got about 7 wii games 3 days before launch.

Back