Far Cry Vengeance

surprisejimmy

I like Wii.
Dec 13, 2006
Santa Barbara
All of the Wii fps discussion that I have seen on this forum has been a RedSteel vs. COD3 argument. However, I was at the store today just browsing and I looked at the back of the Far Cry box and it looked pretty cool. The guy at the store said he really liked it but he prefered it on XBOX (or something like that).
Is this game any good?
How long is it?
How is the multiplayer?

I got it...and I say its worth a rent just to see if you can stand the awful graphics :lol:
It is a pretty long game....very fun, and uses the wii mote in perfect ways!
I say you should read a reveiw if you want more info....but remember it got bad scores on the graphics....as long as your not a graphics whore then youll be alright!

Friend told me that it was a fun SP. But it blew when we played MP. The maps were huge, un-detailed, and only 2 player:nono:

the game is a technical nuclear explosion. laziest programmers ever. waste of 50 dollars. should have bought elebits instead. ended up buying it later anyway. please dont buy far cry, it will only encourage them to make more trash like this.

Beatle14 said:
apparently it is not very good at all. official nintendo magerzine only gave it 42%.

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/news_080107_farcry.html
:wink:

pretty much game critic gave it a bad score....but once again ITS THE GRAPHICS.....they dont even look as bad as everyone says! But I think being slash your enemy in rage mode and make him fly 100 ft in the air makes up for it!

yer i would have though tthey would have made the graphics a little bit better, however if it has a good story ect ect then maybe ill rent it! :smilewinkgrin:

Joe said:
I got it...and I say its worth a rent just to see if you can stand the awful graphics :lol:
It is a pretty long game....very fun, and uses the wii mote in perfect ways!
I say you should read a reveiw if you want more info....but remember it got bad scores on the graphics....as long as your not a graphics whore then youll be alright!
I'm no graphics whore but the visuals in Far Cry were unacceptalbe. I actually bought it and returned it the next day. It was that bad. CoD3 is a much better game IMO. Graphically, control-wise, and the overall experience.

Back