So Who Got Far Cry Today?

no i just want that guy vagrant to know that he was jumping to unrealistic conclusions.

It sounds like Ubisoft has duped us once again. They hype up shitty games over and over again and leave us disappointed. Never preorder a Ubisoft! Lets take a look at some IGN reviews for all Ubisoft titles so far:

Gt Pro Series: 4.0
Rayman: 8.3
Monster 4X4: World Circut: 4.8
Open Season: 3.9 (Gamespot)
Red Steel: 6.0
Far Cry: Sounds shittier than expected.

These are some amazingly bad scores for a huge software developer with tons of advertising. IGN is often generous. As For Rayman, the game has no depth, but who doesn't like minigames?

doug52 said:
no i just want that guy vagrant to know that he was jumping to unrealistic conclusions.

Jumping to unrealistic conclusions? You mean when I said I wasn't sure if you were lying or not? That doesn't sound like I was being very conclusive at all.

And if you see in the other thread, I said I already bought far cry about an hour ago. Wal-mart was in the midst of taking them out of the box. They didn't get them until tonight.

I don't get why some people were so skeptical that Doug has the game. The game was scheduled for release today, after a few delays. Why do you think people would waste their time just to bullshit you?

When you play it, let me know how it is, Vagrant. I trust you. Like a small baby trusts his mother's nipnips to feed him milk.

the_peripheral said:
When you play it, let me know how it is, Vagrant. I trust you. Like a small baby trusts his mother's nipnips to feed him milk.

lmao btw the mii that you sent me of that midget guy, made me and my roomate ROFL.

I have played maybe about 20 minutes of it and personally I like it.

The graphics are basically as I had expected, pretty much the same as they are in the videos. And unlike a lot of the people who have been hating on Red Steel and this game, I am big into FPS. I am a Far Cry fan in general, and I am loving this with the wii controls. They are better than the Red Steel controls. I'll say more when I play the game more.

By the way the_peripheral what Mii is the mii nickname yours has? I got so many friggin Mii's I don't know whose is whose.

I'm glad you and your friend enjoyed him, Vagrant. He started out as a real version of me, but slowly went bald, shrank, got fat, his eyes got bigger and grew farther apart, and became somewhat of a midget serial killer type of guy for some reason.

And x, I think his name is Peripheral, actually. He has big sunglasses, is small, and is bald.

the_peripheral said:
I'm glad you and your friend enjoyed him, Vagrant. He started out as a real version of me, but slowly went bald, shrank, got fat, his eyes got bigger and grew farther apart, and became somewhat of a midget serial killer type of guy for some reason.

And x, I think his name is Peripheral, actually. He has big sunglasses, is small, and is bald.

I sent you my new "Tard" and "GingerKid" mii's

Sweet, I'll have to check on that in the morning. I finished with a couple hours of Zelda a while ago and will not be Wii-ing again until tomorrow.

I say FarCry is a good game!
I just picked it up today and think its very fun!

Back