Relatives Help!

Mario13

I'm behind you!
Oct 27, 2007
Liverpool
Sorry for posting another of these 'My wii is broken...' threads but my cousin really needs help.

He got his wii today and put the disc in a bit hard apparently :mad2: and know the game wont come out.

He got it from ebay so cant send it back, I've told him to call Nintendo but would like to see if there are any tips.

My wii is fine so :lol:

Mario13 said:
Sorry for posting another of these 'My wii is broken...' threads but my cousin really needs help.

He got his wii today and put the disc in a bit hard apparently :mad2: and know the game wont come out.

He got it from ebay so cant send it back, I've told him to call Nintendo but would like to see if there are any tips.

My wii is fine so :lol:

Geez...you don't even really "put the disc in" anyway..you gently place it in the middle and put it in less than half way and it automatically sucks it in..

Rofl to the poster above me.

My sister did the same thing to my Wii, Jammed the disc in. My Wii is fine but She's banned from it lol, password protected the channels :p

I turned it off and left it for while then turned it back on.

If that doesn't work try to rattle the Wii a LITTLE then re-plug it back in

If I were you, I would first call Nintendo and check out their support section on the Nintendo website. Hopefully, you'll be able to send it in and have it fixed. If not, phone EB Games and or Gamestop and ask how much they would pay for a Nintendo Wii Console. If lucky, you should be able to get quite a bit for it.

what shall i buy to go online? ...shall i buy the usb dongle or the router
so that i can go online?.

.p.s where do i buy it from?

Back