release date of SSBB?

need a wii

cant find a wii :(
Dec 31, 2007
england
after searching these forums and various other websites i thought SSBB would be released in the uk on the 10th february but when i check other sites it says its out in may :O
pls can someone help me out here

wont be feb. 1oth because thats a sunday, and games DO NOT get released on sundays

Tee hee my bad, i thought this was the Wii chat section, but sorry i don't know when it comes out for the uk.

Eddie are you
read if you want to be insulted
Retarded?
SSBB is being released on a sunday.

Last edited:
February 10 is the American release, it looks as if the UK won't get the game until Summer. (As Nintendo does not list the game on it's Q1 or Q2 release schedule)

And Eddienoteddy, games come out on Sundays all of the time. (But, it's true, most come out on Monday or Tuesday)

if it doesnt come out until summer i will be suprised ,i can see no reason why they should release it soo late :(

yup what i seen for uk it not out until after july but some sites say Q1 which it cant be as they not changed it to pal that quick

Eddienoteddy said:
wont be feb. 1oth because thats a sunday, and games DO NOT get released on sundays
This is taken straight from smashbros.com
info.gif

I am really not sure about when it will be released.
I am leaning towards the normal date, but there is just too much talk of a delay and etc. I am just not sure.

As for it coming on Sundays?
Dude..Mario Kart 64..released on a Sunday.
Ocarina Of Time..released on a Sunday..which is a week after Miyamoto's birthday..which also falls on a Sunday.

I'm also up in the air on whether or not there's a delay. Why would every single retailer list it has either the 1, 2, or 9th of March? Are they just guessing? Did Nintendo inform the retailers before the general public so that the retailers would be prepared? I don't know.

My money's on another delay quite honestly. I think it'll be delayed to the first or second of March but still.. it's just 3 weeks.

It is has been delayed. I would think that the dojo site would say so. People must be hearing about the delay and calling nintendo and you would think nintendo would then annouce that there is a delay. Whats the point of waiting to announce that there will be a delay? Just come out and say it nintendo. Delay or No delay?

Back