Release dates?

This is the most accurate and up to date info you will find. Anything else is just a guess or rumor. I speculate MP:3 is coming out sooner than the other games because I doubt they would release Galaxy, Brawl and Corruption all in a 2 month period. I speculate Metroid will be released in this batch of games (Late summer). I'll risk been called a loser and say that specific dates are unknown.

ok..ok guys i got more news i figured out that in every nintendo power i have ever got that tell about brawl (last 3 issuses) it says release date ''June 1st 2007'' :smilewinkgrin:

ItachiUchiha said:
im a major naruto fan and i was wondering if any naruto games will be coming out for the wii cause if there is IM GONNA B E PSYCHED:thumbsup:
hey this is jake gomi a call plz and i fuxin hate narruto but i thot u mite like to no a narruto gma for wii will come out somtime i n 2007

i foUnd oUt SsBb DaTe

yo wadup people i found out wen ssbb is comin out but b4 isay i have a qwestion for projection it is were did u hear ssbb is comin out on june 30 because i wrote nintendo a lil letter and they sais it is coming out on june 1 2007

E3 is July 11-13th...and SSBB is definitely not coming out June 1 as Mario Party 8 is coming out like two days before..

don't expect SSBB until Wii sales start falling quick everyone well your Wii

foxmaster21 said:
yo wadup people i found out wen ssbb is comin out but b4 isay i have a qwestion for projection it is were did u hear ssbb is comin out on june 30 because i wrote nintendo a lil letter and they sais it is coming out on june 1 2007

I checked on Amazon. But keep in mind I'm in England so it will obviously be different in other continents.

I can only really tell you what SSBB's release date could be.
I looked up on the internet, that SSBB's release date is either next month, or the 1st of september!... I also looked it up again what the for sure release date is.. but I forgot, so I'm gonna go look it up one more time, does anybody wanna know where I got to get the release date for SSBB?.. then private msg (message) me n I'll tell you.

yup, I just got the for sure release date.. again, tell me how to start a thread, starting from my homepage, and from there n on! and if u do i'll give u the release date!... but it'll be in the thread that I make tho.

Back