Remote/Wand

Lilandriss

WiiChat Member
Oct 5, 2007
Hello all. Very frustrated right now. Am playing Resident Evil 4 (AWESOME GAME!) and i'm in the middle of a boss battle that I just can't get past because something is happening with the remote/wand thing. It keeps freezing or something. I'll be trying to move or shoot and It won't let me move or it'll start making me run around in circles and go haywire. I pause, take out the batteries, put them back in and it's okay again for a few minutes before it starts doing it again. I replaced the batteries when it first started doing it and that seemed to make it stop, but it's started again. Does my remote need replacing?

It;s happened to me, I think it's the game, or the wiimote settings.

try it on some other games also if its goes haywire then its definetly the wiimote. My suggestion is buy your wiimote at sears. get the $6 protection agreement and your set for 2 years warranty, no question asked.

Renz said:
try it on some other games also if its goes haywire then its definetly the wiimote. My suggestion is buy your wiimote at sears. get the $6 protection agreement and your set for 2 years warranty, no question asked.

he has a point might want to get a warranty for your wii motes and stuff like that.

which reminds me, I used to occasionaly mess with friends in the N64 days when they'd leave the room, I'd snag their controller hold L and R and hold the analog stick to the side and hit start :-D

awdawg said:
which reminds me, I used to occasionaly mess with friends in the N64 days when they'd leave the room, I'd snag their controller hold L and R and hold the analog stick to the side and hit start :-D
rofl, you sir, are a legend:lol:

Back