U.K.
Wii Online Code
0430-9009-6263-5525
hi just searched and i didnt find any post with this on so here
pa.90745.2.jpg

Trailer Here 15.7MB
IGN
The Horror, The Horror!
Capcom unleashes 'terrifying' Resident Evil 4 Wii trailer.
by Rob Burman, IGN UK
UK, April 13, 2007 - Resident Evil is arguably one of the most terrifying, jump-out-your-seat-scary videogames around. Nothing, however, can compete with the positively horrific Wii Resident Evil 4 trailer currently debuting on Capcom's Japanese website.

In the ad, which is for the Japanese market, an American couple are happily playing Resi 4 on Wii, the guy showing off his shooting skills while the girl giggles along. Then the horror starts; we're not talking zombies either, but some of the worst acting and dialgue we've ever seen. "Wow, that's amazing", says the blond when the guy shoots a flesheater in the leg. "Too right it is", he replies, "because my arm's aching like crazy after pointing the Wii-mote at the screen for so long." Okay, maybe he didn't say that last bit but that's certainly what we were thinking after examing the way you have to carefully hold the Wiimote to aim in the game.

From there on in the advert gets even more ridiculous and cheesy, with the girl dragged off by 'real' zombies and the final love scene (trust us, this video has everything) so sickening you'll wish zombies really had chewed your face off. Still, the game doesn't look half bad

Last edited:
Damn it...it looks so good. I can't believe this but I might get it. First Person Shooters with Wiimote and it was a great GC game. Will there be extras? Graphics update? I hope so cuz I can't justify getting this game without it having something that adds a little punch to it.

controlls Via ign

sorry im not sure about what the wii version will have to offer but its looking good

re4-wii-control-chart-20070409013212925.jpg

I've read that it will have the extras that were put into the ps2 version. I would not expect any graphical upgrades.

lmao how corny, that seriously was amazinly corny, and horrible acting
btw re4 was the least scary one...actually, there was only 1 JUMP spot out of the whole entire game..
+ he sucks at the game, shooting at the legs cause he cant get headshots probably (i know its probably really to censor it)

Last edited:
Haywire said:
I've read that it will have the extras that were put into the ps2 version. I would not expect any graphical upgrades.
yes but what i have a read the ps2 version was not as good as the gamecube and also the graphics for resi 4 on the cube were better

Sovieto said:
lmao how corny, that seriously was amazinly corny, and horrible acting
btw re4 was the least scary one...actually, there was only 1 JUMP spot out of the whole entire game..
+ he sucks at the game, shooting at the legs cause he cant get head shots probably (i know its probably really to censor it)

Yes but it was also one of the best. and I'm not sure if you've played it but shooting there legs is a strategy. at nigh or something like that the worm things come out of there heads when you shoot them there.

The trailer is corny but awesome. And RE4 was an EXCELLENT game. I don't know about others but it was my first Resident Evil game and it scared the **** out of me. Looking forward to this one. And we'll see about the graphics I guess. One can always hope. I think they will improve on them though.

This will be great, a chainsaw attachment would be funny, people will look through your window and see you waving a chainsaw around:cornut:

And this game will be one for those who think the wii is 'kiddy'

From what I have heard, it will have the graphic capabilities of the gc edition and most of the extras from the ps2 version, so we get the best of both worlds

fyi, ill be getting this game no matter how corny it is.

Spiderking13 said:
Yes but it was also one of the best. and I'm not sure if you've played it but shooting there legs is a strategy. at nigh or something like that the worm things come out of there heads when you shoot them there.
ive beaten 2,3 and 4 and im working on 1 right now
head does more damage, i was pointing out he probably sucks cause he cant pull off headshots so he shoots for legs, i know it stuns and drops them, but shooting at the head is what you do if your cool.

Sovieto said:
ive beaten 2,3 and 4 and im working on 1 right now
head does more damage, i was pointing out he probably sucks cause he cant pull off headshots so he shoots for legs, i know it stuns and drops them, but shooting at the head is what you do if your cool.

which one of them is the scariest? Ive heard that 4 is the least scary and I was jw how much less scary it is than the others. Because, obviously, no one likes a game that is supposed to be scary but isnt if your older than 10...:hand: :rolleyes:

LevesqueIsKing said:
which one of them is the scariest? Ive heard that 4 is the least scary and I was jw how much less scary it is than the others. Because, obviously, no one likes a game that is supposed to be scary but isnt if your older than 10...:hand: :rolleyes:
ha, i was the one who said it was the least scary in this very thread >.>
i would say RE3: Nemesis is the scariest, RE2 is very scary in the beginning, but dies down quickly
RE3 keeps you on your toes constantly with Nemesis coming just when you think all is good, hes hard as hell to knock down and you spend a good amount of the time running from him along with zombies at every step

Back