Resident evil questio

darthbeaverxp

Banned
Aug 1, 2006
In the resident evil game thats comin out, how will virtual reality be incorperated into the game? Will one be the gun and the other thing will be the knife?

Mmy said:
Is there going to even be a wii RE?
Yes, Umbrella Chronicles or something.

But no one really knows. RE is still in early production, I would assume. And I think you need to change the phrase 'virtual reality' to 'motion sensing' or something.

well, Resident Evil 5 will be on PS3 and the 360. Capcom is also producing a resident evil game solely for the Wii. it's gonna use the Wii's special controller abilities to make RE it's own unique game.

Maazer said:
well, Resident Evil 5 will be on PS3 and the 360. Capcom is also producing a resident evil game solely for the Wii. it's gonna use the Wii's special controller abilities to make RE it's own unique game.
Hopefully they won't rush over it because it's going to be completely different from PS3 or Xbox 360 version.

I think this is going to happen a lot since the Wii graphics are SOO much different from the others.

agreed. it's gonna be a burden in the long run with wii's graphics. i believe the wii is mostly a marketing strategy with a great hook. im sure they're gonna use the lucrative amount of cash they made from the wii to make a super great system with sick graphics and they'll release it early like 360. thats just my theory

Back