Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is good

highroller

WiiChat Member
Sep 23, 2007
Game is very different from RE4 due that it is an on rails shooter, but after you accept that thing, the game is really good. Boss fights are great. I just finished the first chapter and it is very cool.

nice, thanks for the user review, i always love to hear them, thanks :)

Sounds good to me.
I always thought it looked good though, already on the x-mas wish list.

JAKE196 said:
hmmm. . . . should i get this game w/ the zappa or MOHH2 w/ the zappa. . .

I got both games, and are simply awesome (playing with the Wii remote and Nunchuk). Along with these two great games, get Super Mario Galaxy too.. and have the trio!!

Graphics are really good for the Wii.

Last edited:
im facing the same problem as jake, REUC or MOHH2, but im also wanting a couple 360 games like assasins creed, i can really only afford one a month if i want my savings to keep growing lol. it sucks.

good to hear though, if igured the lack of talk around here spoke for the game, but im sure ill love it. (im one of the few that enjoyed touch the dead((somewhat)) on the DS lol)

Really fun game. I had alot of fun playing through. The Wesker scenarios are a B**** but that may be because im used to playing 2p, and that brings me to my next gripe.....The game was extremely short. Me and my girl beat all three chapters within two nights leaving only the 1p Wesker stuff. Since they are sub missions I doubt its gonna unlock any extra stuff to play as a couple. All in all a little short. But as for presentation. 10pts.

SensesFail said:
im facing the same problem as jake, REUC or MOHH2, but im also wanting a couple 360 games like assasins creed, i can really only afford one a month if i want my savings to keep growing lol. it sucks.

good to hear though, if igured the lack of talk around here spoke for the game, but im sure ill love it. (im one of the few that enjoyed touch the dead((somewhat)) on the DS lol)

i got both and got SMG for free in toys r us :D

Back