Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
For those who has it, is it worth $50?

I've heard from some people that you can beat it in one day or so..

Is it worth it?

im still on it....i didnt beat it yet......i like to take my time

its worth it......if you like rail games

The game isn't impossible, but it is a Resident Evil game (Conserve some ammo). So it's a little hard. I recommend having a friend over when you play this game. If you liked House of the Dead you will like this game. It's a recap game that doesn't betray the originals. It's a great way to replay through the games and gives you this great feeling of nostalgia. My personal score would be 8.5/10. A must for 2 players.

If you read any game reviews here are the popular mistunderstandings.
1. You can turn the music down or even off.
2. You don't have to reload the gun by shaking the remote. Shaking the remote is like a manual reload.
3. The crosshairs work fine on regular def TVs.
4. Resident Evil 2 isn't playable in this game, Wesker, and Ada Wong are playable.

sagema said:
The game isn't impossible, but it is a Resident Evil game (Conserve some ammo). So it's a little hard. I recommend having a friend over when you play this game. If you liked House of the Dead you will like this game. It's a recap game that doesn't betray the originals. It's a great way to replay through the games and gives you this great feeling of nostalgia. My personal score would be 8.5/10. A must for 2 players.

If you read any game reviews here are the popular mistunderstandings.
1. You can turn the music down or even off.
2. You don't have to reload the gun by shaking the remote. Shaking the remote is like a manual reload.
3. The crosshairs work fine on regular def TVs.
4. Resident Evil 2 isn't playable in this game, Wesker, and Ada Wong are playable.
spoiler!!!.........

It's estimated to be about a 7 hour game, but it does support multiplayer. So the replay value is good. The only wii Game I think is worth $50 is Super Mario Galaxy.

Mako said:
The only wii Game I think is worth $50 is Super Mario Galaxy.

apparently. and in ur sig, i can't believe you don't think resident evil 4 and metroid prime 3: corruption are worth playing!

Just got it a few hours ago. Didn't take too long for me to get addicted!!! Like Sagema said, you'll like this if you like House of the Dead. It's a great rail shooter!!!

I'm still trying to find the Wii Zapper, the GameStop I bought the game at only sells the Wii Blaster, which the guys at the register said is really only compatible with Wii Play. How frustrating!!! :mad5:

Lets take some time from the game to search.

I made a thread asking the exact same things basically, there was no need for a new one.

:rolleyes:

Ummm those aren't spoils. Wesker is the main character in this game. He's playable almost through the entire game. You can't get the ending without playing him. I think. I only won it on Easy Mode so far. The game is crazy adictive. The last stage may disappoint some as it does recycle a lot of enemies, and throws them at you in waves. The actual stages are well done, along with the bosses, and as I said before this game is a must for 2 players. This game won't replace Resident Evil 0,1, and 3. But it's a nice addition for any fan. I personally recommend getting the game at $40 or less.

Is this a fun game? Yes. Is this a ground breaking Mario Galaxy type of game? No.

SouthPaw26 said:
I'm still trying to find the Wii Zapper, the GameStop I bought the game at only sells the Wii Blaster, which the guys at the register said is really only compatible with Wii Play. How frustrating!!! :mad5:

IMO, all the wii gun fitment thingy's arent compatible with anything. it's not like they're software, and you still need to use the buttons.

If you don't mind the game is an on rails shooter, it is excellent. I recommend it to anyone who likes on rails shooter.

It is a nice rail shooter but that also frustrates me. I can't say I would spend 50 on it. I will possibly pick it up in a year or so for 20.

Back