Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

xbandaidx

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Wisconsin
Wii Online Code
4857-5695-0490-5844
I was just checking out some games that are going to be coming out, and did a search to see if any threads were on this specifically, well didn't find any.

Here is a teaser trailer

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLtfGZWDBcI[/media]

Looks pretty good for a trailer so far, I'm waiting for this one. How about you folks? According to articles I've read so far, this game is suppose to tie in with Resident Evil 4, which was on the GameCube system.

Vertiginous said:
almost looks like a fan made trailer that they just posted on YouTube...

Could be possible. Regardless, I'm waiting for more information on the title.

at the end it says "biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles"

And the Resident Evil game that is being developed for the Wii does not have a working title yet.

Since the RE4 for Gamecube had pretty impressive graphics for the system, I'm expecting quite a bit again for this one coming out for the Wii.

vagrant said:
at the end it says "biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles"

And the Resident Evil game that is being developed for the Wii does not have a working title yet.

"Umbrella Chronicles" is the confirmed working title reported back in September at the Tokyo Game Show. :smilewinkgrin:

The only known footage from the brief few seconds shown at that show looks similar to the graphics/gameplay style we saw in RE4.

Last edited:
wallyson said:
that footage is from resident evil zero.
Its on teh game cube.
no its not..............you dont even go in the mansion in zero

okay RE newbs time for an update eh!?

Yah, its called umbrella chronicles, that trailer is fanmade, that footage was shown, it was just slowed down to make it look longer (notice how it was choppy?) and it takes place in between all the REs tieing them in together with one another, it was confirmed areas from the Mansion, RPD, Streets, and the Village (re1,re2,re3,and re4) areas will be played through

im excited cause REs are not in 3D, thus why that footage couldnt possible be re0 which is in 2d, all though the part of the music is from RE0, i cant wait to see 3d re!!! (all though re4 was 3d)

Last edited:
It was obviously fan made. It had bad grammar, if I might add (10 years ago... It begun). Also, at the end it says "Umbrella Chonicles" (notice the missing "R") Haha. But I am looking forward to this game. I hope they later make a port of Resident Evil 5 for the Wii. Knowing Capcom, it's not unlikely.

mmmm.... RE.

Hopefully some trailers will come out soon, so we can at least have a look.

Back