Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles Trailer

Divum said:
Looks awesome, can't wait to pick it up. I've never played a RE game before, looks scary =(.

No offense but how could you Not have played a resident evil game?!?:confused: They had one out on almost every console. Great games... you should try one of the older ones first.

Not to offend but I'm a little disappointed. I love Resident Evil as much as the next guy but when I first heard about what kind of game this was going to be I felt a slight sensation of...anger. For those of you who don't know Umbrella Chronicles is going to be a "train tracks" first person shooter. That's when you don't move your character AT ALL. You just aim and shoot. To me that just sounds a bit...well...lame. If this wasn't Resident Evil everybody else would think so too but since it is it's automatically a great game. Now I may be wrong. It may turn out to be an innovative and fun experience but until I see it is I shall remain disappointed.

Actually you have control to an extent using the analog stick.

I'm getting it...I wanna know what happened to Umbrella.

dang i didnt know that that was how u move but it still looks awesome and scary im gonna get it and play it but it is set to release this summer near the same time as re 4 no release date yet for either but they are both going to rock so hardcore

Do you know how will you play it? i think like the peter piper pizza games like the house of the dead.

When the resident evil 4 wii game is released, capcom have stated they will include a further trailer for UC in that, so I suppose that will shed some more light on the whole rails/first person issue.

Back