Retro Games.

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
What do u guys think of if nintendo puts retro systems on wii's vc like Intellivision, Commadore 64, Atari Jaguar, gameboy sp, and other retro systems.

ummmm I think that would be too many and Gameboy Advance SP is NOT retro. Or atleast I think its not old enough to put on VC. I mean for real there was games that came out for it last year.

castlezelda said:
What do u guys think of if nintendo puts retro systems on wii's vc like Intellivision, Commadore 64, Atari Jaguar, gameboy sp, and other retro systems.

Agreed.
The SP is still really new.
maybe like the Game Boy Original or Color but the other Game Boys are the same and should be treated as such because they're still in circulation.

The Jaguar had too many buttons to actually play on the Wiimote or VC controller, Intellivision Coleco Atari and Commadore would be too much like Xbox Live Arcade and if you have any other ideas please state them.

I'd like to see Master System, Saturn,Neo Geo and Dream Cast games on the VC.

i know gameboy sp isn't retro,dunno why i said it. but for intellision's D & D the numchuck to move & the A button to spear same for nightstaker. for snapfu u move the wiimote for donky kong move the numchuck and A button to jump and the tank games numchuck to move and A button to fire.

the thing is, they have to get a team of developers to work on these games to reformat them for the VC. I really don't think enough people would buy them so that they're not losing money, or wasting time. Thats why they have just the main games and consoles now.

Back