Return...

gamemasta

brawl hacker
Jul 25, 2010
hell
Wii Online Code
3184-0615-6978-1525
yea, i joined about a year ago, but 2 months later, i quit the forums. now i just decided to return for awhile. possibly permanently. lately, ive been playing an MMO called Realm of the Mad God. i love the 8-bit graphics! if u play already or want to see me, my IGN is Bitmaster

Last edited by a moderator:
I played that a week ago, actually. Loved the cutting-edge graphics. I've spent some time on testing for a Pokemon mmo, but enough advertising and link spam.
What's your take on Skyward Sword?

Me and you have similar story, i too made this account awhile back and now i have returned. i don't really think it was necessary to make a come back thread unless you were gone for more than 3-4 years. but anyways it's nice to meet you i'm vortex but most people know me as Admiral. *puts on cool shades*.

The Prinny says.,
Who in the blue hell are you?

Lol, I was thinking the same thing even though, i have no room to talk, i kinda just popped out of nowhere.

Skyward Sword is SWEET! and no I'm not being a biased Fanboy of Nintendo EITHER.
I've been enjoying Skyward Sword more so than Modern Warfare 3 Wii/Ps3 AND my beloved Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD ver for ps3

Back