Ign Call Of Duty 3 Malfunction

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
IGN PLAys Madden, COD3, red steel.. here is some things they said

IGN: IGN Wii Playground

here are some videos of madde/red steel/ call of duty, i watched of call of duty and they werent too lucky with it. The wii gave them some problems. Check it out, what do u guys think.. Possible common bug or just a malfunction?????

he said red steel is better then it was a while ago, but still needs a little work and the controls r gettin better

I watched a little of madden, i couldnt understand what they said but i heard " Its going to be a hardware problem" and the sensor isnt big enought so u will need extenders........

So i hope nintendo is on that. Good news: Tomororw they r getting the final system, with zelda, wii sports, excite truck and more.. So he said they will have a lot of zelda tomorrow. So that might have been a older version of the wii from a month ago same with the games.......

Last edited:
yeah lets hope lol.... i wonder if nintendo goes on ign and watches the videos... If anyone watched the Madden video, he said the sensor bar was too small or something like that, i couldnt understand him and he said to get a extender.. What does he mean? r they making a bigger sensor bar?

I am certain that whoever get's a demo model from Nintendo must report back to them with things they want changed or fixed. So Nintendo definitely knows what is going on. Let's just hope they tweaked it before sending them out for manufacturing.

ABC said:
I am certain that whoever get's a demo model from Nintendo must report back to them with things they want changed or fixed. So Nintendo definitely knows what is going on. Let's just hope they tweaked it before sending them out for manufacturing.

Sending them out to manufacture? I've seen videos of the assembly line and it looks like they're pretty damn far into manufacturing already I mean it's T-minus 9 days for America and they must be about to ship out to the stores else they wouldn't get across country in time right? No changes to anything hardware related I'd assume now. Only thing that can really change is the firmware.

Back