3 games, choose only 1

COLDshiver

Wii Owner
Sep 14, 2006
America
Wii Online Code
4532-8683-6668-7765
Ok, so umm i didn't do so well in school but managed to do 'decently' well. So, i'm limited to only buying one game. I'm going to get a PS3 this friday (oh baby!) and the Wii at Midnight (hopefully). I'm all set with the PS3, getting Resistence: Fall of Man of course because i'm limited to one game and i was going to get 1 game anyways. For the Wii, it's a very different story. I was planning on getting Zelda, Madden, Red Steel. But since i'm limited to one game, i'm crossing out Zelda (i know, i know, it's forbidden) but i would like to play with my friends. You can say Wii sports will fill in the need but it can only go so far so sry Zelda, maybe in December when my grades get better. I'm left with Madden and Red Steel. So far, i'm thinking Red Steel because i just love shooters but Madden offers so much multiplayer stuff!

Both offer my needs but i just don't know which one to get:

Red Steel:
-Shooter
-Deathmatch
-Killer/Mission mode
-Amazing Graphics
-Great Multiplayer game

Madden
-Many minigames (punt, Y.A.C., 2v2)
-Wiimote makes it fun to play
-All American Football
-Love the sports games

atm, i'm leaning towards Red Steel and i think it'll be the obvious choice. My friend has the 360 version and I can go over their house anytime to play. I'm no pro at it but i think it's fun so it's alright with me. But 5 of my friends are getting Wiis and are all getting Red Steel. It's new so i would have to learn the controls so i don't get pwned when we have some multiplayer matches. Well, this is my thinking at least. Any suggestions? Or even suggest another game?

Some other games i'm looking at:

-Ultimate Alliance: Looks so fun, but none of my friends have tried it so i don't have first hand accounts. Multiplayer trailer looked decent but i'd like to see the game in action myself

-CoD3: Love the CoD series but it offers no multiplayer. Although no multiplayer, it does offer some shooting experience

-Monkey ball: imo a kids game but it looks really fun. Why not?

-Zelda: Still thinking about it.... I would like to play with friends when they come over but Zelda doesn't offer MP. Such a hard decision!

Last edited:
well, its hard to stay no to red steel, but if all of your friends are getting wiis and it happens to be bad(like at e3) then i would go madden. I mean im not getting madden, but the 3 or 4 friends i have are getting the wii, and one of them is because we all decided to get different games (excluding zelda, we are all getting that) so we could each get a chance to try them out. So, try madden out, then play friend's red steel and see how much you like it.

Hmmm.. yeah, maybe i should wait and just stick with Wii sports. One of my friends is getting Madden so i should probably wait and see instead.

Back