Rock Band is $200

Its gonna be soon that it will be cheaper to actually start a real band than play a computer game about being in a band :lol:

What about the downloadable tracks
Theyed up the cost

From what I've seen of this game a $200 price tag won't hinder sales. It looks really cool! If I really wanted it, I would buy it.

paintba||er said:
Holy ****! For that price I could just go out and buy me a real drum set or guitar.

my point exactly :sick:

it does look cool by the videos and if i was still a little kid like most of you...yeah id be asking daddy to buy me that for chanukkah!

i hate being old and having my own money/job UGH

Haah Tlc!

TLC you know how much i would want a job man id be raking in money

Last edited by a moderator:
gunsnroses said:
TLC you know how much i would want a job man id be raking in money

1, you double posted
2, jobs suck. it may seem cool to have your own money but it goes down the the tubes FAST. bills suck

tijuana1 said:
Just wait. You'll probably be able to play it at wal-mart or something

Walmart won't have it. If anyone will it would be game stop. Thing takes up too much room for Walmart to set it up

Y'all are retarded. Sure, it's $200 for everything, but the game is called Rock Band. It's $200 split four ways; unless you plan on playing them all by yourself...

Gymdawg said:
Y'all are retarded. Sure, it's $200 for everything, but the game is called Rock Band. It's $200 split four ways; unless you plan on playing them all by yourself...

Exactly. That's what I was thinking.

Like Wiimotes and Nunchucks.

But then again, you're gonna have to find friends who shelled out for the game.

Most people are either gonna get the drums or the guitar.

But still. You and a friend better promise to buy each the game and a instrument, if it'll cost $120-140 each.

And then you guys better play it.
A lot.

Back