rockband

june - august is when it is comming out (that as close as the estimate the creators has released

Yeah, sovieto, where have you been? It was announced a while ago, and like a billion threads were made about it.

Dorkfish said:
Yeah, sovieto, where have you been? It was announced a while ago, and like a billion threads were made about it.
no im confused on the rock band 2 part.

Yeah i know, that confused me as well. Turns out the Wii will be getting Rock Band 1 WITH, yeah not lying, WITH DC, at about the time Rock Band 2 comes out. Its really retarded on their part to do that. I would just say piss on it and just make Rock Band 2 for the Wii instead of making a crappy version of RB1.

So far most rumors for rockband Wii are pushing for a late summer release like July-August

RB:2 is rumored to come out for christmas sales again this year, so it could work out.
The people that really want RB:1 on the Wii will snatch it up play it for a few months then get a new game. For everyone else im sure they will offer a big combo pack of RB:2 for the Wii aswell. Unless they push off RB:2 release for the Wii wich would be a bad call considering all the casual gamers that own Wii. They love thier peripherals, without a Wii version aswell they will loose out on a good chunk of market share.

Back