ROLE PLAYING (all welcome)

Just than, Ven helsing comes outta no where and shoots wii ninja with a silver bullet. He than procedes to mercilessly hunt down dorkfish cause he just doesnt like dorky fish

Just then, "disturbed" becomes terribly ill and more disturbed than anyone can imagine; a mysterious force emitted from Darkgikgik arrives-- it smells funny...like a salivating glob of smelly toad liver... He is paralyzed in his quest to hunt down the two. "You are now even smellier, yes, EVEN SMELLIER, than I! Thus, I am free to kill you if I wish. What will it be?? Oh by the way that pepper spray next to you is just for show, don't touch it. And the axe, and the banana, and the lithium-ion batteries...and that Jet next to you. Just for show."

Little did they know about the power Dorkfish and his association holds...

"No, Dorkfish, its time to return to the Home" Said his master.

"Yes, master..."

*Disappears into the Night...

Just as rpg master is about to kill me... sheik uses vanish to appear behind rpgmaster and she than procedes to strangle him from behind to he passes out and than eventually dies... she than continues my on going quest to take down dork fish and enjoy a nice meal.

disturbed said:
Just as rpg master is about to kill me... sheik uses vanish to appear behind rpgmaster and she than procedes to strangle him from behind to he passes out and than eventually dies... she than continues my on going quest to take down dork fish and enjoy a nice meal.
]

Hey hey hey...I was never in this story, I only put in characters to kick your ass... Since when did I become involved? And when did--hey...! HEY!! :yikes: SHEIK!! Ugh...

Well, that tickled! I'm gonna rest a bit now and act like I'm dead. Then I'm gonna continue Darkgikgik's reign of smell (Darkgikgik looks like Zetsu from Naruto in his black figure form, though I barely watch Naruto anymore lol).

It's like: :yikes:

Dorkfish said:
Dorkfish won't be back in this story till Tommorah yo, don't even try to find me...

O dont worry... I WILL find you... dont close your eyes tonight.. you might never open them again... cause I'm in the mode for fish

disturbed said:
O dont worry... I WILL find you... dont close your eyes tonight.. you might never open them again... cause I'm in the mode for fish

You really are disturbed, aren't you? Have fun playing. if you need me, i'll be in reality.

Ok Why The Hell Did You Kill Me Though!!!!?????!!!!????!!!!?????????

*COMES BACK AS A ZOMBIE WOLF*

Last edited:
Back