ROLE PLAYING (all welcome)

*walks in* "hello. plz just call me L and i belive ur skills might be needed to help me. of course if ur up to it."

of course! just let us know what going on mr.L *sits down and pulls out a pad and pen*

"As you may not know there have been 17 deaths in japan in less then two hours on september 13 2009. All of these peolpe who died had a heart attack. I have been trying to catch this killer but it seems i need help."

do you have any other details on this matter? or is that all that you have right now?

*looks back at bodine, shadow, and shadw* well you guys are ya up for this case?

"......we are going to japan" *takes out somme cake and starts to eat it* "of course we need to put everyone in lockdown where we will be staying for all i know anyone of u could be the killer ......sooo there will be camras evrywhere in the rooms and floors where we will be call our home base."

*walks in and sits in chair* *chair breaks under weight of my pwrsuit* um...im good at blowing sh*t up...call me Hyperion

*THINKS: SH*T IM TOO LATE* *my avatar goes thumbs down*

Last edited:
no we haven't left yet flobert. you can come with but i dont about ur skill of blowing things up. but you can come anyways. just now blowing things up unless i see it fit to do in the situation

come on guys lets go get our equipment from the store room.

*phone rings* "hello?............i see, thank you for the update."

"Another man was killed of a heart attack, please gather your things we must go."

Back