Rollercoaster Tycoon

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
It ownz. Right?
1 was awesome, with the expansions it was the ****.
2 added in new stuff like the expansions did + mainly real parks and what not.
3 is ****..

I've been playing #1 with the expansions, its such a fun game that brings back memories. =]

Any other tycooners out there? or is it dead.

RCT1 + the expansions were AWSOME. number 2 sucks and 3 sucks even harder. i sadly lost my CD though (but the case isnt lost just to piss me off lol)

they dont make RCT anymore they make thrillville now, its jsut RTC3, but u xcan be a guest in the park too, how i loved rtc3

I think used to play 1 or 2 back when i was still using windows 98. Good times.

Mitch2025 said:
RCT1 + the expansions were AWSOME. number 2 sucks and 3 sucks even harder. i sadly lost my CD though (but the case isnt lost just to piss me off lol)
mwah, theres no cd keys so you could easily download it off limewire (make sure to do the first one with the most downloads if you do)
but yah you could get it from a friend, and i was reading reviews (i love reading reviews on old games i already love) and they said RCT2 is basically another expansion with some engine updates (which is what i totally thought too) because with the expansions, RCT2 is nothing new besides new parks that are bigger in most cases and all them new rollercoasters and what not

rct3, from what ive seen and what my friend told me, its totally gay, it took a nice concept and added to many things (like you cna track families to see what kind of people like what?! who cares?) and + the 3d is gonna slow you down

ive done it! ive created the perfect park on Barony Bridge, right now im waiting a year so my park rating will just be a straight line, its 999 which is the highest a park rating can go, i have around 1500 guests in my park at all times and my recent awards are best staff and tidiest park (40 entertainers, 30 handymen, 20 secuirity gaurds, 10 mechanics) everything is free besides food which is only around .50 to 1 dollar and umbrellas which are 2 dollars, this is pwnage

RCT2 w/ Expansion pack....holy crap. That was definitely the greatest of them all. I think you original tycoon lovers will agree w/ me that they ruined the game when they went 3D and all. It disgusts me, i'm definitely sticking w/ 1 and 2, the 3D's suck bad.

Anyone agree that the 3D just plain ruins the game?

ssbb_lover said:
RCT2 w/ Expansion pack....holy crap. That was definitely the greatest of them all. I think you original tycoon lovers will agree w/ me that they ruined the game when they went 3D and all. It disgusts me, i'm definitely sticking w/ 1 and 2, the 3D's suck bad.

Anyone agree that the 3D just plain ruins the game?
the ONLY good thing about 3 was you could ride the rides and even then it wasnt very good

I remember the days when I first played RCT 1. I had soo much fun with that game and played it virtually all day at a friends house. i'm a bit of a rollercoaster nut as well! he he!

RCT 2 was ok just didn't have the gameplay that RCT 1 had. The parks were just too hard to finish although there was more flexibility in game.

RCT 3 was okay but I got sick of the 3D lag due to computer speed and the fact that the 3D simulation wasn't as smooth as nolimits roller coaster software.

I will always play RCT 1 over and over if I can find a full version via P2P...

freakpizzaboy said:
dood tycoon died with diablo 2's expansion pack

j/k i play tycoon 2 and diablo 2 all the time, like everyday..tis awesome
yah man i was gonna say diablo 2 is still hella popular!

and yah 3D sucks, i hate when games transition into 3d, for most it means death (rollercoater tycoon, sonic, blitzkrieg)

Back