RPGS=Wii?

fable 2 should cuz they are into the realisticness or whatever and swinging the sword is totally in that ally

casting spells and shooting arrows also. im still playing fable and ive owned it ever since it came out (i dont remember when that was). i like the real time fighting as apposed to FF turn-based. and the good vs evil is one of my favorite factors in games (also peter molenux's black and white was really good).

no the ps3 will probably be the biggest conol then wii and the 360 will pull a dreamcast up until halo 3 8/ bu that's my thought but there could be a difference cuz the price but this should prolly be in another thread 8)

the 360 won't pull a dreamcast it will thrive until about winter 2007/2008 if it's lucky

the ps3 will bomb because it is double the price of the wii, at least, and no average person will buy it at release unless they have been saving since the PS2 release.

every average person that gets the PS3, will have waited until the price has dropped substantially

I know a bunch of ppl that are getting the ps3 and ppl I know with the 360 don't touch it sadly they want to but the games on it suck apparently or at least that's what they say 8/ but yeah I think 360 will tank until halo 3 then there will b an uproar I'm not getting it till its cheap haha

i am a big halo fan and i played morrowind for the original xbox. Xbox 360 is doing fine for those of you that don't know because it has Oblivion (a really awesome looking game) and more and more halo fans are buying the 360 just for halo 3. That's my only dissapointment, that i wont be able to see how the halo series finishes. maybe ill buy a 360 when the price goes down, after i get my wii ofcoarse.

ps3 will do "ok" at release mainly because of ps fanboys and rich tech nerds that want the best specs possible, although i think the ps3 will have the least business until the prices go down. If the ps3 was only 300-400 bucks, i would definately own one becaus ethe ps2 was a great system ... look how long ps2's life span was

Ohhh.....I am a big DnD nerd, and I love to play a spellcaster. Sometimes we actually act out the battles and such, and I say incantations and wave my hands. I hope they come out with a game that uses two wiimotes (or just one wiimote and a nunchaku, if it has a motion sensor also), and a microphone, so you can cast spells in the true Dungeons and Dragons fashion.

phiggey said:
Some consider Zelda and Final Fantasy to be RPGs. If that were the case then Wii has two of the best RPGs ever.
LoZ is pretty much an RPG because you assign diffrent things for each button and you have to go to menus a lot. Plus you have to read a chat box t see what the people are sayin

Agreed, but it doesnt include some of the steriotypical role-playing elements....i.e., leveling up, character stats (con, dex, int....ect) variable stat equipment... Which I think makes it a better game. Dont get me wrong, those games are fun also, but if you just want to sit down and go on an adventure, versus comparing different equipment to see which gives you a better strength modifier....

Back