Rumor New Zelda

Wii_Rulez

Waluigi The Great
Jun 12, 2006
SC
Wii Online Code
3498-5538-0554-5440
The other cool bit of information is also a rumor from Game Informer, which states the next Wii Zelda has already been under development for about a year (this sort of contradicts what the Iwata Asks interviews have been saying, but hey, nothing is impossible). The bottom line from the rumor is expect the next Wii Zelda sooner rather than later.
Source 1
Source 2

Woah sounds cool to me, they're gonna make a lot of money if this is true, look at the popularity of Twilight Princess? I mean, I've never owned a Zelda game, and even I'm getting this!

lordsknightn said:
everyone knows what the new zelda is.(phantom hourglass:tard: ) and its a ds title and they never mentioned any new wii zelda:zzz:
If you read either one of sources you would have known they are talking about a new Wii Zelda and one of them even mentions hourglass as a separate thing coming out late next year:prrr:

lordsknightn said:
they never say it was a wii game
:wtf:
Game Informer is reporting that Phantom Hourglass has not just been pushed back to "early 2007" as previously reported, but all the way to October 15th, 2007.
a rumor from Game Informer, which states the next Wii Zelda has already been under development for about a year (this sort of contradicts what the Iwata Asks interviews have been saying, but hey, nothing is impossible). The bottom line from the rumor is expect the next Wii Zelda sooner rather than later.
:ciappa: :tard: :prrr:

Maybe it'll be either:
The Leg-End Of Zelda: Urinal of Grime
The Leg-End Of Zelda: A Wank to the past
The Leg-End Of Zelda: The Twilight Congressman
The Leg-End Of Zelda: The Phantom Hairy-Arse

OK, enough of the innuendo filled puns

vagrant said:
as lame as the emoticons are, I prefer them to your purple font.
My purple font goes with my whole Waluigi theme, got a problem with it

Personally I think Waluigi is dreadfull, not very inventive at all.

Though I think your colour and font are cool

E7ernal said:
Personally I think Waluigi is dreadfull, not very inventive at all.

Though I think your colour and font are cool
I can live with that, everyone's entitled to their opinion. Mine is just I like Waluigi:)
xbandaidx said:
I wouldn't be surprised if I see Waluigi become the gay mascot for gay pride someday.
That would be Luigi. Just because Waluigi wears purple doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:
Back