Sa:mp

Floydd

雨... 雨..
Feb 6, 2008
Canada
Is it just me or am I the only person on WiiChat that plays SA:MP? SA:MP stands for San Andreas Multi Player, sadly it's only for PC. It's a special mod created for the PC version that allows players to play and talk with other players online. First you have to downgrade your San Andreas to 1.0 if you have the 2.0 version. (I'll send links to those who are interested in playing.) You have a variety of different game modes to choose from, such as Roleplaying, Death Match, Team Death Match, Stunt, Mount Chilliad Stunt. The list goes on and on. What I love most about it is that you can change the original map and create new settings for the game, you can also script your own server with a simple program named PAWNO. I use to be into scripting but gave it up. What impresses me the most is that SA:MP isn't even the official San Andreas Online. It started out with VC:MP (Vice City Multi Player), but it wasn't as popular as SA:MP is. So, have any of you guys ever heard of SA:MP, or was this all green to you?
bots12.jpg
sa-mp-017.png
vc-mp-04.jpg

Last edited:
ben, ide be play samp with you right now, BUT that stupid game isnt compatiable with my vista, its bullcrap!

damn you vista, damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

You know whats weird Santi? My one friend Paul has got SA:MP AND he's got Vista... But he downloaded it from a bit torrent... Don't know how that works.

Back