Grand theft auto vice city.......so epic, the memories

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
allright, so acouple months ago, i hadnt even played vice city, but i had played great games like zleda, metroid, and marios, but not this, my friend lent it to me.........and wow, what an epic adventure

we all know the greatest video games of all time, Halo 2, Half Life, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy. But what is the one game that changed an era, of game play. What is the one game who's graphics were almost astounding for its time. The one game that had that most best feel to it. That one game where you got sucked into it's world and didn't want to come back.

That one game is, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. The gameplay was amazing, the graphics were out of this world (back then). One of it's reviews from Rolling Stone magazine acclaimed "This isn't just a new frontier for gaming, this is a new frontier for humanity." Another one from a popular gaming magazine said "Our jaws dropped, and stayed there." Released in 2002 it came out with a big boom, and kept booming for months to come. Making it the best selling PS2 game of all time, even beating its older brother San Andreas.

Vice City, was one of the first of its kind, interactive enviroment, radio stations while driving your car, thrilling missions, amazing graphics. I'd sometimes just drive around on the beach, just to see the insane sun rises the game had. Now let's talk about the plot line of the game. I myself being the most biggest GTA: Vice City junkie *since i played this game haha*, thought that the story line was just a bit short, but sweet. With almost unforgetable characters. Tommy Vercetti, the playable Mafioso character, who had been in jail for 15 years and got sent out to Vice City by his old boss. He has qucik wits, a wicked sense of humour, and a blind rage. He'll keep you laughing, and stuck in the game for the 20 or so hours you play it to beat it. Then There's Lance Vance the cool black dude that's your partner. Like Tommy has a good sense of humour, but a bit qucik with his actions leading up to you saving his life. The story line takes you to un-bathed Cubans, Voodoo-using Tahitis, a british rock band, a crap load of businesses up to grab, and who could forget the crazy bank heist (which has alternate endings). It's a game story line that you will never forget, through your whole life. Now the online prospect of it. Yes, there is a Vice City Online, it is called VC:MP and is only available for the computer version of the game. It needs you to download a special patch, then a program which has servers on it. You can play team deathmatches, deathmatches, role playing games, stunt servers, movie making servers, and even racing servers. I myself have never tried it, but I have played SA:MP which is the same thing but for (if you haven't already guessed it) San Andreas. And I must say, it's pretty freakin' good, so I'd liek to imagine how VC:MP is. If you don't agree to at least saying "Meh, Vice City was a pretty freakin' good game." I will fight you, and make you see what an amazing game, and icon Vice City was. Long Live VC.

haha jokes about the fighting, i hope you guys liked my VC article:)

Back