Sailor Moon Is Coming To Wii!!

Sailor_Moon

WiiChat Member
Mar 27, 2007
Remember the popular Japanese anime of the 90's, Sailor Moon? Powernet.tv has received word of a listing on YesAsia, showing a new game by the working title of Sailor Moon, listed down for a December 31st release date and allegedly set to be published by Namco. It's a big franchise over in the land of the rising sun, so undoubtedly positive news for the Wii.

According to import retailer YesAsia, Sailor Moon is coming to Wii. They have it listed on their site and supposedly being published by Namco. It has an expected release date of December 31st 2007, although I'm positive that it's a placeholder date. Check out the page right here.

or letting the fact that the show’s been off the air for over 10 years. Sailor Moon seems to have a game planned for release on the Wii. Asian import store YesAsia has this product description up for a Sailor Moon game published by Namco set to be released in December 2007.

According to YesAsia.com it is. They have the title slated for Dec. 31, 2007, no doubt a placeholder date. They also have Bandai Namco listed as the developer. I guess we will find out soon enough if this is true or not.

oh wow that sounds great! i used to watch sailor moon as a little girl early in the morning before school. i loved sailor mercury and sailor venus the best :)

in any event, you got an actual link to post for this? i know the site is there but if you got a direct link, that would be very beneficial :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh wow that sounds great! i used to watch sailor moon as a little girl early in the morning before school. i loved sailor mercury and sailor venus the best :)

in any event, you got an actual link to post for this? i know the site is there but if you got a direct link, that would be very beneficial :)
How could you:cryin: I would like the show too if SailorMoon didnt take my husband from there:mad: They should call it the Moonletts:p

i bet it is pg rated i mean the anime is for ages 8- 14 but the japanese "sailor stars season" is way more mature... i wonder if its going to be off the show or a new plot and story line hhmmm -thinking-

Amy_Rose said:
How could you:cryin: I would like the show too if SailorMoon didnt take my husband from there:mad: They should call it the Moonletts:p

wat r u talking about?? Sonic the anime is still on on saturday mornings!! i watch it all the time!! even though i like the games better -_-" i hate to say it but ur wrong it didnt take ur huby away

o well all of u are haters -sigh- i hoped SAILOR MOON FANS would type good things other then saying how bad the show is....

I use to watch the heavily cut Fox Kids version of this...I liked the series...I believe this came out before Tenchi (still heavily cut.) in the UK which is what really made me like anime...just thought of something else on topic I can say...I have a character Sailor Goon which is a magical girl anime parody I am about to make into a comic.

Sailor_Moon said:
ur avatar silly!

Oh! No its just a picture from decal girl.com its really just a skin they put on it....but I thought it would make a good avatar....at the moment my Nintendo Wii is sadly plain white....but I may buy the skin later but Im glad you like it

Back