Saving problem?

obesepenguin

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
0560-7476-2186-3189
How does the saving system work on red steel? Cause I was at like 70 percent doen, played for an hour and saved Otori, got past the loading screen and went to quit game. When I checked my percent again it was still at 70. Can anybody help?

I'm pretty sure it only saves once you've completed a level. By that i mean when they give you your accuracy percentages, respect points etc. I think if you play anything after that and stop before you finish the entire level, it'll go back to the start of the level next time you play if that makes sense. It's a pain in the ass but that's why i always try and make sure i have enough time to finish a whole level when i play instead of backtracking and redoing what i've already done.

I could've sworn that I quit in the middle of some levels, after a couple of checkpoints, and it brought me back to that checkpoint when I started again..but maybe I'm just insane.

lol turns out there was no problem. I just didn't progress that far. thanks for the help!

It saves when the screen goes black and it says 'NOW LOADING...' they and the end of missions are the only times

micster said:
It saves when the screen goes black and it says 'NOW LOADING...' they and the end of missions are the only times
yeh that's right, any time ur gameplay is interrupted by any sort of loading screen it saves
as opposed to simply it saying checkpoint

Back