SD Card management video

Uzeless said:
Yeah! But I live in a god-forsaken shaz-hole called England and things be a bit different 'ere. For starters, Nintendo hates our freaking guts!
Anyway, I checked Amazon US and it IS out over there but Amazon UK states MARCH for us. MARCH! WHY?!?!?!

the site's wrong, it's definitley a launch title for us :)

D Twizzle said:
Anyone know if you can save GC saves to the Wii internal memory?

I would really like to know this, because you could in theory create a gamesave on a PC load it onto a SD card, and be able to boot up something like GCoS or SNES9X easily w/ a Pro Action Replay or a similar device ;)

Homesrfan said:
No games are locked onto your console. You can back up the games, but they are only playable on YOURS.
... so far.

Whatever encrytion they use, because it can be transfered to a computer quite easily, should soon be hacked to the point you will probably have to change the serial on the saves to your serial and viala!

But it might be just as easy to run ROMs using the GC AR trick though that requires extra 1 time purchases for most (AR and GC mem card SD reader).

-Bobby

Slow SD Card

Hello there!

The reason for the copying being so slow is probably a slow SD card he's using. I have one that says SD Super Express and indeed, 89 blocks of Super Mario 64 in 20 seconds.

Best regards,

Martin.

Back