sd card-videos

Brownies

\\Slash Bros.//
Jul 25, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2970-3563-4519-6293
i have an sd card and i was wondering if there is a way to put videos on it? and if there is how please?

Yes there is, the Wii can play certain .mpg files directly from your SD card in the photo channel. If not, then you need to download a certain video conversion program called "Wii Video 9." This program converts your video file into a compatible format that the Wii can read. There are two downsides to it however. It amplifies the size of the video file about 6-7 fold, and downgrades the quality quite a bit. I hope that helped.

yeah but how do i get videos on my sd card lol?? is there a way to put videos i got on my pc on my sd card?

Yep, you either need a card reader or have one built into your computer. You simply insert the card, select its drive letter, and put the converted movie on it. I pray that you have (at least) a 2-4GB card:scared: . If you have a 1GB the only thing you will be watching is game trailers and intros:lol: . A 700 MB file easily becomes 1.5GB if not more.

ShawVAuto said:
Yep, you either need a card reader or have one built into your computer. You simply insert the card, select its drive letter, and put the converted movie on it. I pray that you have (at least) a 2-4GB card:scared: . If you have a 1GB the only thing you will be watching is game trailers and intros:lol: . A 700 MB file easily becomes 1.5GB if not more.

my sd card is as small as my thumb's nail where does that fit into my pc lol, i stuff it in a usb slot??? lol??? k seriously where does it go on my pc.

^Sounds like you've got a mini-sd. You would have to get a mini-sd>sd transfer and then an sd card reader just to find out that you cant hold anything on it.

There wont be enough memory.

Back