Second Chance: Offical Rp

OOC: I don't even see why you want to do that so much.

IC:

Skull noticed the player running at them. What the hell is he doing here? Skull didn't even think twice about what he was about to do. He grabbed Iki by the arm and began to run through the sewers. Nobody knew the sewers like Skull. He used them in his mind games all the time. He had the entire sewer layout mapped out in his head. Now let's see him keep track of this, just incase he was following. Skull turned to a dead-end but instead of stopping, he activated his power andv ran right through the wall. He came out at a different part of the sewers. Unless he can walk through walls or break them down, he's not going to be interfering now. Skull dropped Iki down in front of him.

OOC
Not quite yet i need to work a few things out, such as pairings which will be suggested now ish.
also lub8 can you say like 50 people were erased, make it sound like there alot of people in the game.
By the way when I show a few things in Zacks note book. As stupid as them my seem, they do have a purpose.
IC
Zack walked back into the horror's office scratching his head.
"Hey I have a suggestion on the pairings, how about we let them chose." Zach was smiling a wicked smile.
"They will be foreced to trust and chose their team mate. But they will always doubt there choice and will always fear their partner. I think it would be perfect for the labrith. Well thats my suggestion, now if you excuse me im gonna wright some stuff in the corner."
Zack sat down, pulling out his notebook as he did so. He started scribling more things on his map. In one cornor were 2 nummbers highlighted. They were 350 and the 250. Zack sighed.
"Hey horror you have deep love for the game right and this city. What do you think would happen to the city itself if the game was gone?"

Ooc: Ok. I got a joke for you in this post Bayne.

Ic:

Atrox nodded his head at Zach.

"Sypher, if your speech was as good as your ideas, then we might get somewhere. Oliver here talks better than you and its not even his language. Hm hm hm...." Atrox chuckled at his own sarcasm.

Atrox was sketching a large pendulum with a guillutine at one end. "Ahh, the wonders of science, eh Olly?"

He shifted his attention to Zach's question. "Your idea is a good one, we should stick with it. As for your query about the city, if the game no longer existed, the city would crumble and die, and those who participated here would be sentenced to an eternity of servitude..."

OOC: I just don't want my character to do nothing, Shadow. If you haven't noticed, he really has just been standing around.

Ooc: I'd post but I got less than an hour till work. I'll post later tonight if I don't have to be there till closing time like last night...ugh

ooc: Im leaving sunday night for a 6 day vacation, and i might not be able to post. So if theres no computer, i wont be participating the next "day or two". But thats ok, cuz my charecter isnt suppost to be seen that much, and if i were here, id break my own charecter discription. Im having to much fun. :)

Originally posted by Bodine
Kain walked over to Filius. He checked his belongings. "Okay, what did this guy do earlier? Oh yeah." Kain pulled out a viel of holy water and poured a circle around Filius.

Filius kicked. A spasm of the life still wrigling to get free in his body. Blood had been seeping out of his skull for a few minutes now, and his brain had lost nearly a pint. His mind flickered with the last jolts of life left in it, giving strange memories and sending him further into an eerie feel of dissillusion.

You know, don't you... All things die.... Even stars burn out...

He awoke startled, in a house with windows and beds. Next to him lay a woman, her back to him, and he could hear laughter. He turned her to look at her face, and an eerie scream peirced the room. Her face was gaunt, ripped and deteriorated, filled with horror and yet empty of emotion. Two children appeared at the door, bearing the same looks.

"Why didnt you come to save us daddy? How could you let them kill us? Why? Why?"

He tried to speak, but his lips had been sewn shut, his voice kept screaming inside his head.

All things die Filius... the Dragon whispered, Even stars burn out...

He watched in horror as masked figures came into the room and slashed their throats, bloodcurdling screams filling the air. The sound inside his head was his own screaming, and his brain was bursting with agonizing pain. Suddenly, iot all stopped. He was alone, in complete darkness, nothing moved, nothing made a sound, except for the Dragons whisper.

All things die Filius Lux Lucis... Even Stars Burn out...

The room was suddenly ablaze with flames, a tall man in one corner whom Filius instantly recognized as Skull. He tried to move, tried to attack, but found himself shackled against the wall. He watched in both awe and horror as his family walked up to Skull, his wife and two children. His screams could have torn down a building as he watched, tears in his eye, as Skull cut them each down, one by one, taking time to make them suffer. Tears flowed freely from his face, and crashed against his clenched fists.

His Clergymen discipline told him revenge was naught but for the wicked. His years in the Covenant told him that only those pure of heart prevailed. His ancestral connection to Jesus, son of the Almighty One, told him that vengeance comes to those with an evil heart in time, not through action. They all told him that those pure of heart would not suffer and would walk in God's light, with his protection. And the Dragon's whisper was colder than ever.

All things die, Filius... Even Stars Burn out...

"Then why must I suffer so much... And why does God not protect me! I have given my life to him and he has given me NOTHING but sorrow and LOSS! Why does he do this? WHY!"

Suddenly, a light switch inside his mind flipped on.

"He... Hes not real, is he..."

The restrictions and teachings that had shielded his mind from his furnace heart burned away as a volcano of magma blasted them down. Fueled by hate, controlled by fear, subconsiously, he stepped out of his furnace heart. His true self. No longer shackled by his beleifs, no longer confined by his heritage, no longer holding anything back. His new self was pure emotion.

The Dragon coiled in the presence of his new self. It attempted to escape, but the new and improved Filius grasped the creature by its throat. In a desperate attempt to regain control, the Dragon shouted at him.

All things die Lucis..... Even Stars burn out...

His new self threw the Dragon on the floor and with his heel, he ground the Dragon into dust.

"I... am not Filius Lux Lucis... I am... Ferinus Noman..."

The name for his new self echohed in his head over and over again.

Ferinus Noman... Ferinus Noman... Ferinus Noman...

Suddenly, his eyes opened up. He was lying on the ground, surrounded by a pool of holy water. He hissed at the water and immediately sprang up with suprising vigor. He ignored the confused looks of all the Players around him and walked over to a nearby mirror. What he saw there not only shocked him, but made him smile.

His wrinkle lines were all gone. His entire physique looked like he was 60 years old again. He immediately ripped off the bleach white clothes of Filius Lux Lucis, and stared into the mirror. he reached on the ground next to him and grabbed a black and red jumpsuit. He quickly slipped it on. As he studied his features more thoroughly, he noticed that his blown off ear had switched sides. All his scars had changed position to the opposite side of his body.

His medium had changed as well, being that he could still control objects and influence atoms, but instead of blasting light he can now blast a concentrated beam of Darkness. His hair had grown anew as well, now being shoulder length and light brown. His eyes were pitch black, and if one stared into them they would see only the unchained fury of his furnace heart.

He calmly walked over to a seat and sat down. He rubbed his scalp and smiled. He was free. And better than that was the final realization...

The Dragon was gone....

Ooc: Behold, one epic as hell post.Why did he turn evil? Well, on my post count, this was my 666th post... I found it fitting.

Last edited:
Kain starred at the man with an uneasy look in his eyes. He doesn't fully know what exactly happened to him, but he knows he had changed, changed into something unholy.

'He's fallen.' thought Kain. 'He's fallen from the presence of God and into the essence of Hell itself. But why? And how?'

Kain slowly stood up from his kneeling position and started his way towards the seated man. No fear was about him, just curiosity.

"You seem different." said Kain. He then looked down to realize that he still held the bottle of holy water. He quickly threw it aside.

"Don't worry, I didn't come here to cause problems."

"Hmph," Ferinus smirked at the oncoming person. He quickly stood up to his full height of 6'3", the hunch in his back nowhere to be seen. Ferinus grasped the new man's hand firmly, squeezing hard enough to cause paralysis to a human hand, but here in the land of the dead, pain was only a memory to its inhabitants.

"I..." he started, "am Ferinus Noman. Who are you?" he said with a flare in his eye.

Kain looked down to his hand, then up to the mans face.

"The names Kain. If you'd please let go of my hand I'd appreciate it."

Iki woke with a start. He was in the middle of the street in a part of the city he didn't know. He stood up and brushed himself off when suddenly he remembered. He pulled out his sword and looked around wildly. "Where are you reaper?! Come and fight!"
"Fat chance Iki. Why should I fight? The Noise can kill you." Iki looked down and noticed a small walkie-talkie lying in front of him. He can hear me, meaning he's close by. Where is he? There's tons of buildings with windows all around. He could be in or on any of them.
"I notice your looking for me. Don't bother. Head north to get back to Ark Tower. As soon as I finish talking the Noise will start attacking. They won't stop until you get to the tower. So I guess I'll shut up now, eh Iki?"
"No wait!" Too late, a few Noise started coming from every direction. Iki started slashing a few before he began running north. Every few feet a couple Noise would catch up and he would slash it away. Finally he came to the tower. Like promised the Noise all backed down. Damn him. Iki stepped inside and sat down at a chair. He was exhausted.

Skull was running in the shadows. He was heading back to his hideout, a small building near the outskirts of town. When he got there he grabbed a mask identical to the one that was destroyed. Then he entered a small back room. Skull flipped a light sqitch and looked around. The room was full of shelves. All the shelves were covered in various items. Each item had a label to it as well. Ahh...my collection. I lost two mediums cause of those damned players. Now to grab a couple suitable... replacements. Skull walked around looking at each of the mediums he had stolen over the years. Eventually he settled on a small scorpion keychain and an arrowhead. He quickly locked the place down and started running back towards the main part of the city. On his way he pulled out his cell. He quickly sent a text to Atrox and Oliver. The message was simple: THis iS SkULl. ReAdy FOr DAY 2.

Ferinus glared at Kain for a moment, but then found his anger quite pointless. He released Kain's hand.

"What can I help you with, Kain?"

"I'm just curious of what has happened to you that's all. I can sense God has removed his hand upon you, therefor causing this radical change. But why?"

Ferinus smirked and grunted. "You mean that snivelling wimp, Filius? Hes gone for good. As for an explanation, I was tired of sitting idley by while events unfold that direct the course of my life. I took a stand. And I will NEVER allow Filius to return."

Ooc: EPIC FORESHADOWING!

Ic:

Meanwhile...

A tall Italian man burst through the doors of Ark Tower. His right hand at his side-arm holster, ready to pull his weapon in a split second. In his left hand were tufts of hair, hair that was attatched to a severed head that was still dripping blood. He tossed the head onto the center table and yelled aloud to any who were able to hear.

"Thats another 25 Players down. All of you best watch your backs." Giovanni snickered as he walked towards the seats. He noticed a man whom he had seen in the Player manifest.

"Iki, you old dog," he said while wiping the blood from his hands, "Why are you hear instead of enjoying the spoils of the day?"

"Who're you?" Iki stared at the man with disgust. He was covered in blood, had tossed a severed head into the middle of the room, and boldy declared that he killed players. As much as he tried, Iki just couldn't bring himself to make the friendly smile he was known for. He could only grimace at the thought that he was unlucky enough to have to be near this guy.

Ooc: Are we in the Ark Tower aswell? :lol:

Back