Secret Of Mana

Mario Famous said:
No, that will not be avaliable for the VC. Reason, it was a game that is orginally only avaliable in japan. Translators translated the game so you could play the rom of it on your computer. This applies to Star Ocen, Secret of Mana 2, Rudra No Hizu and Romancing Saga 3...There are others that wont be avaliable, these are just some titles that I know off hand.

I'm sorry to inform you that the information you gave is incorrect. Squaresoft (SquareEnix) released an American version of Secret of Mana.

martin8768 said:
i played sword of mana for GBA which is the remake u know same thing as SNES and i loved it i cant wait to get a Wii and DL that VC game.

no...no, it's not:frown2:

sword of mana is no where near a remake of secret of mana

Sekien Detsu... argg it was in Japanese. Secret of Mana 2 was Japanese only. Clock Tower 1 was another Japanese only launch. More people probably remember Clock Tower 2 for the PS1 or C3 for the PS2. Despite the location of these launches I hear there were still some SOM 2, and Clock Tower cartridges made for the US and Europe. You want a really rare SNES game. Try Star Fox 2, or Ogre Battle.

Ogre Battle later released on the PS1. And Ogre Battle 64 on the N64. Atlus now retains all rights to Ogre Battle. Which is good for VC launch possibilities.

no see, Secret of Mana in english was actually Secret of Mana 2,

Secret of Mana 2 Was actually Secret of Mana 3 blah blah you know the run its like FF's ****..

ok SoM in english was duh english too, but SoM 2 (SG3) Was jappy only, but it was better then mana 1 i think ^_^ I loved that game

Mario Famous said:
No, that will not be avaliable for the VC. Reason, it was a game that is orginally only avaliable in japan. Translators translated the game so you could play the rom of it on your computer. This applies to Star Ocen, Secret of Mana 2, Rudra No Hizu and Romancing Saga 3...There are others that wont be avaliable, these are just some titles that I know off hand.

so my European PAL SNES Secret of Mana cart that i am STILL playing doesn't exist? What an imagination i must have!

Actually..wasn't it Seiken Densetsu 3 that was avaliable only to japan?
(Technically Secret of Mana 3, because Secret of Mana 1 is actually Final Fantasy Adventure for GB. Then Secret of Mana for the SNES (SoM2) )

Back