Seeking A Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blax

YEAH BOY!!!
Nov 13, 2007
wouldnt you like to know
hey, how yall doin? Im new here and lookin fo some competition. If you think your good, send me a pm if you wish to go against me. nothing serious, just a plain, simple, friendly match. PeaCe yall.

my mario strikers charged friend code is: 476848-664788

i suggest you go to the msc friend code exchange thread, you may get more replies to you chalencge if you do

Hey Blax,
I think I could give you a close match in Mario Strikers.
My Friend Code is: 481146 047743. I've already added you to my friend list...My name's Jeff...I don't know if my name will show up on your's or not, I haven't added anyone myself before :p
I usually log on and play from 7pm to 10pm, Newfoundland time...I don't exactly know what the time would be where you are though :(.
So if you could add me, I'll show you a great match! :),you won't regret it.
Hope to play against you soon!
Jeff

PS: I'm not one of those people who use cheap moves like jumping over the goalie, or using the same cheap skill shots over and over...I play the normal way :) I play fair, don't worry!

Last edited:
ADD ME BLAX!!!

JEFF25

Friend Code: 481146-047743

You'll be missing out on a kick ass match if you don't add me on your friend roster!!
DON'T MISS THIS OPPROTUNITY!!!
I'm looking for wicked competition too!! So I hope you're good at Strikers, because
I'll give ya a memorable matchup!

I DO NOT CHEAT, AND I NEVER USE CHEAP MOVES UNLESS ABSOLUTLY NECESSARY!
I'M TELLING YOU, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT IF YOU FACE ME! SO PLEASE, IF YOU'RE REALLY LOOKING FOR COMPETITION....ADD ME...JEFF25!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'd like to play you sometime Jeff, you sound pretty enthused. Unfortunately, you'd probably consider me cheap... that is, unless you were winning. :lol:

Dear Duriias,
What I mean when I say "cheap moves", I mean like when someone uses Toad, or Diddy Kong to jump over the goalie instead of trying to kick the ball in the net. I also consider cheap when someone like Daisy or Dry Bones disappear and reappear inthe net.
Another one of my dislikes is when someone uses Hammer Bro and keeps using his skill shot. It's impossible to stop once he's in the air.

Don't get me wrong though. I don't mind if someone uses these "cheap" skill shots once or twice...but it really gets annoying and cheap when someone KEEPS using the same moves over and over again:mad5:

So I hope that clears up your question about what I call "cheap/cheating".:yesnod:

If you'd like to add me, my friend code is: 481146-047743

I'll need your code aswell if you wanna face me though:)
Hope you'll want to play against me!

Hey Sevenhurts,
Sure I'll give you as many matches as you want :)
I'll add your friend code ASAP!
If you haven't gotten my code from my other msgs, its: 481146-047743

Looking forward to having many matches with ya! :)

BigORhyme,
I don't mind it if you're going to use moves like Hammer Bros' Skill Shot, or Boo's Invisibility thing thru the goalie...just don't use it constantly throughout our match. I dont see the point of a good game if one side isnt playing fairly.

Other than that, OK! I'll be glad to play against you. I'll play ya whenever you're ready, anytime, as many times as you'd like!:)
If you haven't already seen my friend code, its: 481146-047743

Looking forward to some nice matchups!:D

BigORhyme,
I almost forgot to ask you, do you talk to this guy, "Blax" much? I really would like to face him...He's looking for good competition am I right?
I think I can give him a good match...I just need him to know my friend code!
I've been trying to get intouch with him...but if you can get intouch with him, could you tell him who I am, and my friend code, so I can have a nice match against him!
I'd really appreciate it!

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're looking to play against others please post in the "Mario Strikers Charged Matches" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back