Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch3

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Recent Wii for sale, comes with all cables and sensor bar...and Zelda TP

200 shipped

PM me

FWLER is right. You can sell it for alot more on ebay. the system itself is worth 250$ and the game about 50-60. The price should be around 300-320$. If you wish to sell it to a Wiichat member, then go ahead, but you will get less money.

I take it your selling because your displeased with the Wii?

I'm not displeased, I just don't have anymore time to play it! With school and everything, it makes it hard to spare some "wii" time.

I'm selling for a low price because I want cash. Best way to do that is price low.

Not really, 200 is a give away. At least consider 250$, people on ebay WILL buy it for high prices, trust me.

Just because you don't have time doesn't mean you should sell it! Give it to someone you care about as a gift or something.

Stretch3 said:
I'm not displeased, I just don't have anymore time to play it! With school and everything, it makes it hard to spare some "wii" time.

I'm selling for a low price because I want cash. Best way to do that is price low.
well,
a: you're not gonna get actual cash for this.
b: seriously, just put it on ebay for a starting bid of 250, and time it for a week. you'll get 325 minimum.

I dont like EBay...they charge for listings and get a cut of the final price.

Very well, then sell to some store or something, don't charge 200$, thats just stupid.

Stores around here only give you store credit. It sucks.

And they rip you off.

Then it that case. Sure you can trust a random Wiichat member?

They have to paypal me the money first, then I ship. Nothing unsafe about that really.

I'm telling you this, most people on this forum already have Wiis, so this is the wrong place to look really. I absolutely adore eBay.

I've never sold anything but they say what percentage of money they're going to take from you from the state you live in and how big it is, I'm researching it right now for an IT project... You should definitely do it, they're not oging to slash about $100 dollars off you, and there's a broader range.

Dude, if you're seriously insistent on offloading it for such a low price, I'll escrow you the money and take it off your hands.

I'm not going to blindly Paypal $200 to some unknown anonymous forum user with 6 posts, though. You say there's nothing unsafe about that... for you, maybe. The buyer is taking a crapload of risk, though. So escrow only.

What's Escrow? I mean I'm not going to rip you off and not ship it once the money is received. Although it's hard to take my word for it, as I only have a few posts. I understand that.

Anyways, whats escrow?

Sell it on Craigslist.com......i find thats the best place to sell things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back