alocubano1110

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Wii Online Code
1097-9116-6542-6093
Selling my wii.

with Zelda:TP and COD3

You can buy it with or without the games your choice. PM me or post here if you want to buy it.

Ill buy it without COD3. Ill start off with $275. Id offer more but I already have 3 in my house lol

Cap'n Crunch said:
Why are you selling it?:wtf:

planning on buying it when it comes out in different colors and for $200. If this rumor is true. besides i want a 360. all my friends are getting/have 360's and play gears of war online.

Lethal said:
Ill buy it without COD3. Ill start off with $275. Id offer more but I already have 3 in my house lol

lol we'll see how the other offers on here come along.

Do you live IN canada? And if you are and live near Mississauga, Ontario, ill pick it up. 320$ for now IF you live near there.

If you dont live there, forget about it sorry.

canadawiilover said:
Do you live IN canada? And if you are and live near Mississauga, Ontario, ill pick it up. 320$ for now IF you live near there.

If you dont live there, forget about it sorry.

sorry buddy. i live in Atlanta, GA

i'll sell it along with zelda and cod3 for $424 plus shipping right away to anybody who offers first lol ;)

the wii is all powerfull, and is winning the EARLY console war....god damn Halo next year, but PRAISE metroid,Smash bros., and lots more. Oh and god damn Mass Effect, and damn a whole lot more. and...damn...and praise,...damn halo is fun.

I could never think about selling my wii... was lucky enough to get one, and ill stick with it through all the bugs(thankfully I havent gotten any)
Yes, I am a nintendo fan, and always have been. I think nintendo is on the right track of winning back the trophy. However, the wii is not the PS3 or the 360. It has better features, and you cant buy better support then nintendo has to offer. The graphics arent near as good, but I can live with it. The price of the consol is perfect for me, and Id rather have the innovative awsome features and quality then better graphics and 200+ dollar more price tag.
Just my opinion ;)
not trying to offend any 360 or ps3 fans..

no more bids? lol might as well put it up on ebay... putting it up tomorrow hopefully one of you guys wanna buy it before i do that. :)

Back