Sensor bar question

ilves

WiiChat Member
Jan 17, 2008
Is the sensor bar easily breakable? And you plug it into your wii right??

The Wii sensor bar is kind of sensitive but if your just going to be taking it places then it should be fine but I bought a wireless sensor bar for moving my Wii.

Yes! Of course you plug into your Wii but if you just got it I can't blame you for not knowing that. You plug it in to the smallest slot with red outlining with the word Sensor Bar above it, and it is on the back of your Wii

lol :p i just asked it i dont have a Wii but im seriuosly thinking of gettin one

Yea mine used to fall off of my TV all the time but now I put it below my TV it works best there.

-sighs- great job with this question when it belongs in the hardware section. and if you think about getting a wii, dont make countless threads about ''Does this happen, If i ____ Will it break?! Can i ____ or does it not work?"
Make one thread. now.
With all your questions.
take an hour if you need to think of all the questions.
Then post it.
Now, if you do i won't yell at you. instead i might answer them.

To answer your question: It doesn't, it comes with these glue stickers which you put on the bottom of the sensor bar (Optional) So when you put it atop your television it doesn't fall off.

Last edited:
All the sensor bar is is a piece of plastic with two infrared LEDs in it. The wire that connects it to the Wii is pretty thin though. Someone makes a wireless one... Nyko I think. If you want to deal with batteries (I'd rather not).

The sensor bar comes with sticky pads if you want it on top of the TV and a plastic stand for a table top TV.

ilves said:
Yeah :p What you mean vacuum up?
Like... you know... vacuuming it up? Seriously, I don't understand how you can't get that :lol:

Yeah, it's breakable but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's easy. I'd rather not try and test it either :lol:

261311 said:
Like... you know... vacuuming it up? Seriously, I don't understand how you can't get that :lol:

Maybe because im not english?

A vacuum, they vacuum things (the act of bringing whatever you're point the hose at into a collecting bag located in the vacuum). The act of sucking something up is called vacuuming.

We crystal now?

261311 said:
A vacuum, they vacuum things (the act of bringing whatever you're point the hose at into a collecting bag located in the vacuum). The act of sucking something up is called vacuuming.

We crystal now?

LOL! YOU JUST GOT REPPED!

Back