Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sensor bar + third party remote

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Hardware' started by penneysoun, Sep 29, 2010.

1. penneysoun

penneysoun WiiChat Member

okay, i have tried both my wireless sensor bar and the one that came with the console, and they're exactly the same

but when i use the wiimote that came with the console, whether i put the sensor bar above or below the screen and adjust the settings accordingly, the cursor is not only below where i'm aiming on the screen, but slightly to the right. i bought another controller (intec wave plus) and it puts the cursor even farther to the right. if i want the cursor in the middle of the screen, i have to aim about 2 inches to the left and 4 down from the sensor bar. when i hold both controllers side by side and move them together, their cursors move at different rates.

i don't even know what to ask. should i return the controller? do i need a new sensor bar? why diddn't they make a setting so you could put the cursor wherever you wanted? is there software available to do this? what's the point in having gun attatchments for the thing if it doesn't point like a gun? why diddn't nintendo think this thing through?

2. 0078265317

0078265317 WiiChat Member

Go into wii settings and look for sensor bar. Where you adjusted above or below the tv. Right under the position setting it says sensativity. Click on that and follow the directions.

3. penneysoun

penneysoun WiiChat Member

how does that help allign the cursor?

4. BluRayPSP

BluRayPSP TF2 Best Characters

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Listen to, "0078265317". Go to Sensativity→ It alligns the cursor by making the bar more or less sensative. If you're too close to the bar 1→3, if you're far away 3→5 (Whatever's the highest). Just follow the on screen instructions.