Shalom!

Autofaux

Autofaux
Feb 3, 2009
A hot, dry country with lots of hot chicks
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hey everybody!

Just introducing myself. I'm Autofaux, avid writer and gaming enthusiast.

I mainly use my Wii for the Virtual Console, and despite its sparse content, I genuinely have fun with whats there that interests me. Favourites are Zelda for the SNES and N64, Street Fighter and Super Metroid.

Of the very few Wii games that I own, my favourite is definitely Zelda: Twilight Princess. Then again, that's one of three games. I've played and enjoyed Wario Ware, Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3, but I primarily invest in games for my other console. However, I look forward to Monster Hunter 3 for the Wii.

I enjoy RPGs and action/adventure games over shooters, but I enjoy all of them for their respective gameplay aspects.

I look forward to meeting you! Take care.

Autofaux.

Hey man. Glad you could make it to WiiChat. :p

Just you wait, we'll convince you into Wii games the likes that fanboys dream of... namely, you seriously need to get Brawl! Anyhoo.

Have fun here and I'll see you on the boards.

Hey there Autofaux, welcome to WiiChat. There are some great games coming out for Wii in the near future, such as The Conduit. So keep a lookout for some titles that interest you. Enjoy the forums!

I would, but being a current gen console owner, I'm frustrated by shooters. There are too many of them and few of them stand out yet they are all "good". I also have the Darkness, which plays like a river of bricks, with the collision detection on par with Mirror's Edge. Shooters on the whole are overrated, except those with compelling stories.. and as such I judge every shooter by the standards of Call of Duty 4. I'll lend up trading in Resistance 2 for Killzone 2.

Back