Hay from down under!

Wilko21

Wii-kipedia
Sep 17, 2006
Perth, WA
Hay all! My name's Wilko i'm 16 and i live in Perth Australia. I've got my Wii preordered along with Zelda Twilight Princess. I'm not sure what color i'm going to get but i'm leaning towards Platnium or maybe Black.

I'm really into martial arts and obviously gaming. My favourite game of all time is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It's such a fun adventurous game that in my opinion cannot be surpassed for sheer adventure and fun! Still haven't finished the damn thing though.

Time for bed but i look forward to learning more about the Wii on Wiichat! Peace!

Looking at your sig you might like this

Edit I to study the martail arts
Jeet kuon do is one of them

Last edited:
Wilko21 said:
Hay all! My name's Wilko i'm 16 and i live in Perth Australia. I've got my Wii preordered along with Zelda Twilight Princess. I'm not sure what color i'm going to get but i'm leaning towards Platnium or maybe Black.

I'm really into martial arts and obviously gaming. My favourite game of all time is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It's such a fun adventurous game that in my opinion cannot be surpassed for sheer adventure and fun! Still haven't finished the damn thing though.

Time for bed but i look forward to learning more about the Wii on Wiichat! Peace!

Hey Wilko21. I'm new too, glad to meet you and hope to see you in here somewhere LOL. Once you finish the OOT then you must do the Masterquest :wink: it is so different but yet the same:crazy: figure that one out mate!!!

comandosmom said:
Hey Wilko21. I'm new too, glad to meet you and hope to see you in here somewhere LOL. Once you finish the OOT then you must do the Masterquest :wink: it is so different but yet the same:crazy: figure that one out mate!!!

Yes Master quest was good
I enjoyed it

Thanks everyone i can tell i'll enjoy it here. Hopefully Master Quest and the original OOT with be available on virtual console. I'd pay loads for them!:lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkprinny said:
Looking at your sig you might like this

Edit I to study the martail arts
Jeet kuon do is one of them

Wow you do Jeet Kune Do? That's pretty sweet. I'm not sure if there are any JKD gyms around here but my Jujitsu teacher has done a lot of other things and he trained with Dan Inosanto if you know who that is.

Thanks for the sig but i might make my own animated BL one soon.

Most people that have studyed it have herd of him
I studed under Steven Powel
Well I studed it for about a year (the class was to big and the room was to small Hello I need leg room) then went to Wing chun

Last edited:
hey man im an aussie to from the national capital (if you say is that sydney i will have to kill you) yeah btw the wii is only coming in white at launch sorry to burst your bubble

Sam_Harris said:
hey man im an aussie to from the national capital (if you say is that sydney i will have to kill you) yeah btw the wii is only coming in white at launch sorry to burst your bubble

I just got seriously angry!!! When will it be available in different colors?

Wilko21 said:
I just got seriously angry!!! When will it be available in different colors?

Damn you nintendo white you had to brake my color sceam (redys the paint)

Back