Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westy, Tank, Roecc, Iced, Oscar-Cusman, Kew34, Shade, Kenji510, Gamer24, xbeebeex, Wilabob, Mainman, Greentea1, and MiniMD. I have added all of you but have not been added back. Please add me back.

no first game is pokemon battle revolution on wi-fi june 25 anyone want to add me please send me a private message

Anybody wanna add me to wii friends, im new to this and have no friends :'(

Last edited:
Friend Codes!

Ok, i know there is a forum where i could post my friend code. But im going to start a new thread for mine.

If anyone wants to become my friend, add me and also tell me your's.

My code is: 2188 0062 7539 5206
I think my wii user name is: Iverson

I guess id prefer friends with similar interests as me, but it doesnt matter. If you would like to know though, I do enjoy video games. I am extremely interested in music. I play guitar/bass/etc. I like to ride bmx and enjoy a little skateboarding now and then.

Sparrow,lee,Tank,Scottie,iced,Shade,and battles has been deleted out of my system for not responding to my add for the past 10 days. Please add me 1st cause I'm tired of adding ppl 1st and not getting a response.

Luwii G!!!,sef,FutbolDude,kirbydude,TURKS,Wilabob,Jesse,LemonLemon,Dragon20, and Wii Mac if any of you guys don't comply within 6 days your names and # will be deleted out of my system as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back