Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is dizzle. What do I do once someone adds me do I have to add them as well? I am going to add everyone above. Can someone please add me so I can see how mii parade works. If you add me please email me at [email protected] so I can make sure I add you unless I already have. Thank you guys, see ya around.

My friend code is 2340 3120 2326 0914

dizzle

My name is dizzle and I just got my wii. What do I do once someone adds me do I have to add them as well? I am going to add everyone above. Can someone please add me so I can see how mii parade works. If you add me please email me at [email protected] so I can make sure I add you unless I already have. Thank you guys, see ya around.

My friend code is 2340 3120 2326 0914

Hello

Swoove26 said:
Luwii G!!!,sef,FutbolDude,kirbydude,TURKS,Wilabob,Jesse,LemonLemon,Dragon20, and Wii Mac if any of you guys don't comply within 6 days your names and # will be deleted out of my system as well.
Im sorry you had to wait so long dont delete me just yet. If anyone else would like to add me my #6665-1623-2597-0497 email [email protected]:cool:

Im deleting the following people who failed to make a response after 3months sorry

DoctorWoot,Ratman06,Gameking,Cloud,Tiko,Allie,MushroomKingdom,Mr.WiiWii, Vagrant,TTGK,Kerfunkle,WiiRock,Mikeyking,Cosh,Smutley,Oxhaker,Jermdaworm,RobertKing,Chainblade,NightWalka,Dude71,Danny,DarKonix,Kellog These are the ones who had not added me within 3months. I have some more free space for anyone who would like to add me PLZ I ask of you PLZ dont have me waiting for up to 2 to 9 months for a response. If anyone would like to add me my #6665-1623-2597-0497 email [email protected]:cool:

if anyone wants to add me pm me or post on here...
wii number: 8506-4584-2656-0169
Nickname: Westy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back