Shooting games like time chrisis

gavsterry

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2009
Does anyone know of any games like time chrisis for the wii. Ones where you have to use a gun (or the controller like a gun)

Gav

Does anyone know of any games like time chrisis for the wii. Ones where you have to use a gun (or the controller like a gun)

Gav

There are quite a few good 'rail shooters' on the Wii. The best are probably Dead Space: Extraction, HOTD: Overkill, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. There are also guns available like the Nyko Perfect Shot or Nintendo Zapper.

There are also a few on WiiWare but they tend to be more stationary single screen shooters (kind of like Duck Hunt). Wild West Guns is probably the best from what I've seen.

Next year sees the release of Sin & Punishment 2 for the Wii, which is a rail shooter but kind of in the 3rd person as you can move your character with the nunchuck while aiming with the Wiimote. It looks awesome.

I recommend Ghost Squad
The more you complete it the harder it gets

Gav

There are quite a few good 'rail shooters' on the Wii. The best are probably Dead Space: Extraction, HOTD: Overkill, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. There are also guns available like the Nyko Perfect Shot or Nintendo Zapper.

There are also a few on WiiWare but they tend to be more stationary single screen shooters (kind of like Duck Hunt). Wild West Guns is probably the best from what I've seen.

Next year sees the release of Sin & Punishment 2 for the Wii, which is a rail shooter but kind of in the 3rd person as you can move your character with the nunchuck while aiming with the Wiimote. It looks awesome.

I'd rate Ghost Squad above RE:UC. Haven't played RE:DC yet. And MOH:H2 has a great rails shooter in arcade mode, very long (you can play through all of the campaign scenarios) and a decent variety of weapons/environments. HotD:Overkill is pure rails shooting pleasure.

I'll confess, I'm such a light gun whore that I ordered Mad Dog McCree, for old times' sake. (Played it with the gun on the 3DO.)

I'll confess, I'm such a light gun whore that I ordered Mad Dog McCree, for old times' sake. (Played it with the gun on the 3DO.)
Enjoy
I hear its very arse and unresponsive

Back