Should I buy Elebits?

ISF215

WiiChat Member
Jul 29, 2007
Wii Online Code
7505-8444-9404-6230
I was wondering if I should buy Elebits? It looks like a good game but ppl give it bad reviews. Plz help

I bought this game. It was fun at 1st but just got repetitive and boring. Skip it.....or give it a rent 1st.

this is one of my favorite wii games to date. it's the only wii game i have that gets any run these days, (and i have about 7 games).

that said, it's definately not for everyone, but it plays well and it's in a class all its own.

unique experience and great gameplay. arguably the smoothest playing game on the wii.

i would wait for dewy's adventure though, as i'm sure it'll be more polished, but should still provide the solid quirky fun elebits did.

at the very least it's worth a rent if you have a wii. it's the kind of game that could only be conceived on the wii (which is why i like it so much)

I would rent the game if I were you. The game is quite easy so its really not that hard to beat. Even if you were to have the game for the week at most.

lackluster_dj, I agree. Only Wii can handle this kind of game, and it's not for everyone...:p But if someone's looking for a game that gives good experience of the unique control of Wii, I'd suggest Warioware.
Of course if I had kids, or even adults living with me then my opinion would have been different. :)

Back