Should I get a DS?

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
Okay, here's the thing. I've been wanting to get a DS for awhile now and I think I should. But I'm getting a Wii for Christmas... so I donno how that's gonna work out.
I don't know if I should get a DS because I'm getting a Wii for Christmas (free), but I still have to buy games and crap. I was thinking the DS could keep me occupied until then. I really like the Wifi features.

So, in your opinion, should I get one?

If you have a little bit of cash to spare, i'd get one. My DS is sweet! (I have the original, and have played the lite version, both are great!) But if I were you, i'd wait till a sale goes on where the store gives a game away with a new system purchase, it happens all the time at FutureShop and BestBuy... or where they offer a deal on a game purchase with the new system.

tuned said:
If you have a little bit of cash to spare, i'd get one. My DS is sweet! (I have the original, and have played the lite version, both are great!) But if I were you, i'd wait till a sale goes on where the store gives a game away with a new system purchase, it happens all the time at FutureShop and BestBuy... or where they offer a deal on a game purchase with the new system.

Tuned has a point. At some point get one.:thumbsup:

i got one weeks ago and its held me off till the wii so greatly, i cant believe its so close all of a sudden!

Back