Should I Get Endless Ocean?

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
Looks like a relaxing game, I seen a few videos about it and it dont look that bad. anyone on WiiChat have it? only 29.99 here were I live

but the Question is, is it worth buying?

It's just that "relaxing" its not a bad game at all the story is kinda wierd your just a diver working for an animal preserve foundation pretyt much and all you do is swim around and play with ocean creatures... It also plays your Mp3's though the SD card slot so its a fun game for just chillen around doin nothing at your own pace... worth 30 bucks i think..

Also has online to swim around with other people "your friends" all over the world, although interaction consist of 16 or so pre set phrases its still cool.

Last edited:
yes. get endless ocean. trust me. it may be boring at first, it may put you to sleep even, but if you give it like 4 or 5 hours you will definantly be pleased. its a very relaxing game that really makes you appreciate the ocean. i used to hate underwater life but now im not afraid of fish anymore or the sort. it's just a great game that i can't say is too much of a game (though there are accomplisments you can set for yourself, like unlocking everything, finding all the stuff, and such) but an interactive experience that doesn't come easy. the low price point is pretty much the cherry on top. get it- you'll love it.

If you've seen videos and they looked interesting to you, then you'll love it. Glad I splurged the $30 on it.

wezeles said:
It's just that "relaxing" its not a bad game at all the story is kinda wierd your just a diver working for an animal preserve foundation pretyt much and all you do is swim around and play with ocean creatures... It also plays your Mp3's though the SD card slot so its a fun game for just chillen around doin nothing at your own pace... worth 30 bucks i think..

Also has online to swim around with other people "your friends" all over the world, although interaction consist of 16 or so pre set phrases its still cool.
how many ppl can u go online with at once?

thanks for the help BTW

I like to have some purpose when I'm playing a game. If I don't I feel like I'm wasting my precious little time.

flight1991 said:
how many ppl can u go online with at once?

Just two, if you can get on aim or some way to chat with the person other than in game it'd be pretty cool. Without voicechat, its kind of awkward not being able to communicate.

alwoh said:
I like to have some purpose when I'm playing a game. If I don't I feel like I'm wasting my precious little time.

Well the purpose is to relax and enjoy the scenery while you're exploring. I mean it just depends how you choose to spend your free time. Sometimes I play endless ocean, sometimes I play SMG, just depends what my mood is. Just because it doesn't have an overarching important purpose, doesn't mean its not relaxing or enjoyable. But to each their own.

You just use the wiimote only. You swim in the direction of the pointer, its really easy. You use some motion to pet and poke fish.

alwoh said:

wasting your time is kinda the whole purpose of games in the first place. their for winding down after all the hard work and drudgery throughout the day. that is why endless ocean is so great. its not hard, its fun and you have a learn a lot about yourself and the world around you from playing it.

Barbz911 said:
now.....im sad =[

the online function was pretty tacked on anyway. if there was voice chat or something things would be different but there's barely even any communication. its really just a waste of time to entice people to give it a chance (people who like wifi games and such)

Back