should i get it?

I've never played the first Mario Strikers, but I'm a huge Fifa fan and I need something to hold me off before Fifa comes out. I have this on reserve and it looks fun. Fifa combined with Mario Kart. I can't wait.

Oh and if anyone says "Why don't you play Fifa for Gamecube?" That is impossible since my memory card broke. :mad5:

it's the only Wi-Fi enable games that I could play
cause I dont understand Pokemon
that's my reason buying this game

Just look at all the praise IGN gives it. I think this is the game to get.

i plan on getting it.. MY only decision is HOW? I can preorder from my gamestop but i dont trust them as in i dont think they would get it when they are suppose too. But im not sure... I will probably just hope they get it and i dont need to preorder it

Wiitime said:
i plan on getting it.. MY only decision is HOW? I can preorder from my gamestop but i dont trust them as in i dont think they would get it when they are suppose too. But im not sure... I will probably just hope they get it and i dont need to preorder it

I highly doubt you would have to preorder this game lol.

Wiitime said:

I preordered it from gamestop and it's coming in on 7/31 in the one near me. I think this goes for most of them as well.

i called mine and they said the game was coming out next month. They dont check the system, they just guess. I have a ebgames near me too, so i can try them... But between Best Buy, Gamestop, Ebgames. One is bound to have it on release day.....

Back