Should I get MP3

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
I am not sure if I should get MP3, is it any good, fun like the last 2 games, easy or hard, tell me it all
I want as much info as I can befor I buy,
Also is MP hunters for the DS good:wink:

get it, it's a little easier than the previous games, the controls are great, the game is beautiful graphics/art wise.

My only complaint is that it was to short beat it in 16 hours.

What kind of a question is: Should I get MP3? How can you even ask:yikes:

Only joking. Haven't played it yet, as I'm a european, but from what I hear, it's great! And if it's easier than MP2, then it shouldn't be TOO hard, but at a good level. So far, best controls you can find on the Wii, as well as best visuals. Get it, I say, as it's gotten no negative reviews, only praise. If you go for 100% completion, I bet you can get a solid 30+ hours.

it is a preaty good game, but if you have freinds over alot then dont get it cause it lacks mulplayer, if you like to play alone then its a great game

thanks people, i added rep :)
is there multiplayer

I live in scotland so it will be out here in a few weeks. Just been reading the review on IGN and it sounds pretty amazing but ive never played a metroid game before so is it still worth getting, will I apreciate it if im not familiar with the series. The reason I ask is because I had never played a Zelda game before Twilight Princess and I just couldn't get into it.

The game I must say was amazing and truly entertaining. I was captured by the great textures and game play. The bosses were really fun to battle and I was addicted to the game. It is worth the money.

I dont listen to a lot of music, little bit on the computer but thats it.

Back